Did you mean: 

Pre-order the new Nokia 8.3 5G

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

hope you are well. Some very interesting news today. My fist phone was a Nokia so I am very excited to tell you that the new Nokia 8.3 5G is now ready for pre-orders on O2.

It is made for the creators and the doers. Elevate your photos and videos to pro level with ease. ZEISS Cinematic effects are built in to help make every video epic and the PureView quad camera empowers you to capture moments you’ll want to share with the world.  

nokia-8-3-5g-gwp-sku-header-240920.png

Take wide-angle and close-up photos

Ready to take a picture? Whether it’s a wide-angle landscape shot, or a close-up selfie, you can capture it all with the Nokia 8.3 5G’s PureView quad 64MP camera. When you want to take a video, switch to Action Cam mode to take steady, mid-motion videos. And ZEISS cinematic effects are built-in, so you can capture epic videos, even in low light.

nokia-8-3-5g-os1-010920.jpg

Capture impressive pictures in the dark

Taking a photo at night? Or inside a dark room? Whether you’re taking a snap in a dimly lit restaurant, or of all your friends at a concert, the Nokia 8.3 5G will have no problem taking great photos. The large 2.8μm super pixels help you take pictures that are true to life, even if there isn’t a lot of light.

nokia-8-3-5g-os2-010920.jpg

See every detail on the edge-to-edge screen

Catching up on your favourite TV show. Playing games online with friends. Whatever you like to do on your phone, you’ll lose yourself in the Nokia 8.3 5G’s 6.81-inch screen. The edge-to-edge display has PureDisplay technology, so you can see every detail with vivid colour and clarity.

nokia-8-3-5g-os3-010920.jpg

Are you as excited about this as me? Are you an old-school Nokia fan? Are you going to get the Nokia 8.3 5G. Let me know below.

SideButton_Existing.png

Message us on Facebook Messenger Message us on Twitter

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Never had a Nokia, but @madasaf1sh and @welshsteve76 have both had a number of models over the years... 😁

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Back in the day, Nokia was the only phone to have.
This looks like one I could be interested in and that takes a lot these days.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
i used to love Nokia @pgn

I have had way too many Nokia's to mention. My dad bought the 2.3 i think, and he loves it to bits.

I think the 8.3 could be a big hit for Nokia, and HMD are doing a lot to keep the Nokia fans happy
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
The more I look at it, the more appealing it gets... Perhaps Nokia at next Upgrade, come January... Hmmm.
Message 5 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I would have to seek out the dual SIM version though but it looks very good value compared to some other brands.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Nokia phones were the best back in the day.  They just didn't do any early development of touchscreen interfaces.  When touchscreens first became the thing, it was basically too late for them once Android and iOS come along as they got left behind.  I had a touchscreen Nokia 5800 Xpress Music which came with a stylus, and the Symbian1 OS and interface wasn't the most intuitive which is probably why they got left behind.

My work phone (provided by work) is an android Nokia 7.1

Thanks

Steve
Message 7 of 7