Did you mean: 

Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+ on O2

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey guys,

As some of you may have seen, Samsung tonight have announced the brand new Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+, and they’re available to pre-order from O2 today ahead of going on sale on 16th March. Better yet, keen fans who pre-order their S9 or S9+ from us between now and 8th March, will receive their phone 7 days before it goes on general sale.

product_galaxys9plus_lilacpurple_01.png

Available in Midnight Black, Coral Blue and Lilac Purple, the new Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ is available to pre-order on O2 Refresh and flexible tariffs, with our best ever data deal. Buy 5GB of data and get an extra 10GB on us, up to a whopping 90GB; When you buy 50GB and get an extra 40GB on us. With flexible tariffs, customers can move for bills up or down each month, giving freedom to adjust how much data they expect to use – giving customers greater flexibility and control over their monthly bills. And if you need more reason to get your new S9 from O2, the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ will be available on select tariffs with our Yearly Upgrade Programme and returning free screen replacement promotion. The Yearly Upgrade Programme gives customers the opportunity to trade their phone in after only 12 months and upgrade to a new one without having to pay to end their current O2 Device Plan.

The Galaxy S9 and S9+ builds on Samsung’s heritage of creating stunning designs and functional devices. The 5.8-inch and 6.2-inch models offer an Infinity Display that allows users to see more and hold less, for a deeper experience when viewing photos or movies as well as new re-imagined camera technology that allows for great photos, even in dark settings. Plus, dual stereo speakers tuned by AKG offer a cinema-like experience with Dolby Atmos surround sound. The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ offer Bixby Translate to help users speak the local language when abroad, not to mention also water resistant up to 30 minutes at 1.5 metres, making both devices the ideal travel companion.

Pre-order yours today.
S9: https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/samsung/galaxy-s9
S9 Plus: https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/samsung/galaxy-s9-plus

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

titus687
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im considerng buying the S9 it seems like a good mobile phone buts it to expensive for me at the moment. I noticed this mobile which has a similar specification but I'm not fully convinced i would appreciate your advice on it.

Thanks in advance

Message 21 of 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@titus687wrote:

Im considerng buying the S9 it seems like a good mobile phone buts it to expensive for me at the moment. I noticed this mobile which has a similar specification but I'm not fully convinced i would appreciate your advice on it.

Thanks in advance

Decent phone but it's no S9.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 28

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
It sounds good but looking a little at specs, it's mid range at best.
The snapdragon 660 is a mid range chip, the ram will be the slower kind and the storage will most likely be emmc nandflash .
Add all those together and you've got a solid mid ranger, but no S9 for sure
Message 24 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5wrote:

@titus687wrote:

Thanks in advance

Although the Elephone (what a godawful name) does come in red....Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 28

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Cleoriffwrote:

@MI5wrote:

@titus687wrote:

Thanks in advance

Although the Elephone (what a godawful name) does come in red....Smiley Very Happy

That'll make it faster LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 26 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5wrote:

@Cleoriffwrote:

@MI5wrote:

@titus687wrote:

Thanks in advance

That'll make it faster LOL

No it won't but you know I love Red phones...tongue_winking

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 28

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
tongue

Currently using:
Message 28 of 28