Did you mean: 

Pre-order the Google Pixel 5 now

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

black-google-pixel-5-sku-header-280920.pngHey guys,

some big big news from Google yesterday: The Pixel 5 is going to come out very soon and the even better news? It’s coming to O2 and is now available to pre-order.

Pixel 5 is the ultimate Google phone, with the power of 5G. Download movies on the go, take epic pictures day or night, and get help whenever you need it with Google Assistant.

google-pixel-5-os1-280920.jpgTake your best shot

Have a photo shoot day or night, capture moments with stunning clarity and take clips with Hollywood-inspired effects. There’s a 16MP ultra-wide camera, with a 107-degree field of view to help you capture more. Dual-pixel technology will make sure your shots are in perfect focus, while Optical + electronic image stabilisation keeps them looking crisp and professional.

google-pixel-5-v2-os2-280920.jpgKeeps going all day. And another day.

We’ve all had “the fear”. Somehow, your battery’s at 10% already. Will it last? What will you do? These are questions you won’t need to ask, thanks to Pixel 5’s AI-powered Adaptive Battery. It predicts which apps you’re likely to use in the next few hours, and which ones you probably won’t, reducing power to the rarely-used apps to keep your battery running for longer. And, if you’re away from a power source for longer than you thought, Extreme Battery Saver can stretch a single charge to keep your Pixel going for up to 48 hours.

google-pixel-5-os4-280920.jpgAn Assistant, anywhere

Ask questions, get help with tasks, manage your day and more. Whatever you need to do, Google Assistant is here to help. Use it to control your apps, your music and even your smart home, all without touching your phone. Just say “Hey Google,” and help is on hand, hands free.

What do you guys think of the Pixel 5? Who has a Pixel already and what do you think? Are you going to get this one? Let me know below.

SideButton_Existing.png

Message us on Facebook Messenger Message us on Twitter

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@CleverPuffin @Sabrina22 @TMD083 @DMaidment I saw you talking about this 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 2 of 7

Sabrina22
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@LukasB Good to know but I already preordered mine last night from Carphone Warehouse.

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122762 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@LukasB 

It's actually in the O2 shop now available for pre-order https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/google/pixel-5#contractType=paymonthly 

Edit: Whoops, that's what you said...rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Sabrina22 I was not quick enough then haha

@Cleoriff always one step ahead joy

signature

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122762 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@LukasB wrote:

@Cleoriff always one step ahead joy

Yes @LukasB ...although I helpfully gave the link to help people pre-order Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Cleoriff I know! Very much appreciated kissing_heart

signature

Message 7 of 7