Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pebble & Pebble Steel Smartwatch on O2

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Good news, smartwatch fans – we’re adding Pebble and Pebble Steel to our range of smart tech. And they’re coming in October, including in cherry red!

Pebble and Pebble Steel are some of the most talked about smartwatches out there and we’re really proud to be bringing them to O2. They’ll be joining our smartwatch range later on in October and will be available in our stores, online and over the phone with our customer service teams too. Pebble will be available for £99 and Pebble Steel for £179.

Pebble and Pebble Steel revolutionised the smartphone world and really help you get the most from your digital life. The Pebble appstore, launched in January 2014, now contains more than 4,000 apps that have been downloaded five million times and is home to everything from custom watchfaces to health tracking apps, music controllers, sleep monitors and much more. Plus they’ll work just fine with both iPhone and Android smartphones.

We’ll be offering both Pebble and Pebble Steel later on in October and are the only place on the UK high street to get the beautiful cherry red Pebble. We’ll let you know more on when it’s coming later on this month.

Are you excited for Pebble? Let us know below 🙂

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Chris_K wrote:

Are you excited for Pebble? Let us know below 🙂

Honest answer...no. Decent prices though if you want one of these type of watches. I've said before that I need strong sturdy watches with metal bracelets but they do look cool.

Message 2 of 11

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Depending on what strap they come with, the pebble steel does have a range of metal straps
Message 3 of 11

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Pebble Steel could be right up your street then @jonsie 😉

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
It looks nice...
But i will stick with my G Shock Watch
wink
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just think I'd feel silly using one on the street and look ripe for someone wanting it off me.
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Haha
4real be carefull
@Anonymous
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sad fact that theirs someone who wants what you have. 😞
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I should point out that this will also work with BlackBerry 10 devices...since O2 haven't bothered despite their claims that they still support BlackBerry devices and their users
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its also worth pointing out that the Pebble is now available in the O2 Shop, even though the Wearables page states that they are "Coming Soon"

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/tablets/pebble/original-jet-black/

Might be worth getting this sorted @Chris_K @Toby ?

Message 10 of 11