Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 | Flip3 | Buds2 | Watch4 today

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Great news - All of the devices are now live and available to order!

If you spotted our live stream thread (click here to re-watch the stream), you may be aware that Samsung just unveiled their latest smartphones and accessories. So, without further ado, behold - Samsung's latest and greatest from the Galaxy range, and all available to order now from O2.

Z Fold3

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3, pre-order now on O2Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3, pre-order now on O2

Available in three standout colours – Phantom Black, Phantom Silver and Phantom Green – the Samsung 

Galaxy Z Fold3 comes with a 7.6” display featuring an under-display camera and Dolby Atmos sound as well as an incredibly quick 120MHz refresh rate, which makes scrolling through social feeds or high-speed gaming feel ultra-smooth.

With the ability to have up to three app windows open at once and offering Flex Mode, you can split the screen to take hands-free video calls on the top half whilst simultaneously taking notes on the bottom half.

Z Flip3

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3, pre-order now on O2Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3, pre-order now on O2Also announced today is the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 which is now also available to pre-order on O2. Complete with a 6.7” folding glass display, the device comes with an upgraded 1.9” cover screen for quick updates when folded. With its Multi Window feature, you can have two app windows on the same screen and still take advantage of Flex Mode, which lets you split the camera into the top half and have controls on the bottom half for hands-free selfie taking. The device will be available in either Black, Cream, Lavender or Green.

Buds2

Samsung Galaxy Buds2, pre-order now on O2Samsung Galaxy Buds2, pre-order now on O2Music and podcast fans can now pre-order the new Samsung Galaxy Buds2 on O2 and enjoy their machine-based learning that helps cancel out background noise and 2-way dynamic speaker system. They will be available in Graphite, White, Olive and Lavender and promise 15 hours uninterrupted play time plus 15 hours extra usage time when charged with the case.

Watch4

Samsung Galaxy Watch4, pre-order now on O2Samsung Galaxy Watch4, pre-order now on O2The final devices announced by Samsung today are the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 and the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic. The Samsung Galaxy Watch promises to be the perfect all-rounder whether you’re using it at the gym, pool or out and about. With BMI and body composition measurements, Samsung are making it easier to track your progress and goals. The Samsung Galaxy Watch4 will be available in in 40mm and 44mm sizes in three colour – Black, Silver or Pink Gold.

The Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic comes in both 42mm and 46mm sizes, available in either Black or Silver. Made from stainless steel, The Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic ensures you’ll never compromise style over connectivity, giving you the best of both worlds with a connected timepiece that’s ready to lift the lid of your health and wellbeing, giving you tailored workouts and routines based on your activity levels and goals.

Want to order your new Fold3 or Flip3? Visit our website or have a chat with us here (Twitter | Facebook) about upgrading or joining O2 and our social media team will find a deal that's best for you.

What do you think about these new Samsung devices? Personally I think they all look amazing and as someone due an upgrade, I might just put my name down for one of those Fold3's! What about you?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Keithf
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered mine on August 14th, complained about the delays of it not being sent out yet .. just had a look on my account and someone at O2 has cancelled my order .. unbelievable bad service.

Message 11 of 18

OmegaManX87
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry to hear that...when I placed my order last night it said delivery within one week now it says delivery 3 weeks! 

Message 12 of 18

Keithf
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just contacted the Online Chat again this morning to find out why they cancelled my order.

I was informed this was done by their Voice Support yesterday.

I have never used their Voice Support just their Online Chat and was definitely not onto them yesterday.

They just said they can't do anything and I would need to place a new order .. going to the back of the long queue again.

Unbelievable bad service.. think its time I left O2 after more than 30 years with them.

Message 13 of 18

Keithf
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well, after over 30 years with O2 I am leaving because of this.

I am moving to Sky .. more Data for less than half the cost.

I have ordered the phone directly from Samsung.. its being delivered 24th of September.

Message 14 of 18

Tazzy123123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dont try and get the new Samsung Galaxy gear watch 4 4g as they say in stock but it is not and they dont have a time when it will be in , not good for a new costumer. Might just cancel all 20 contracts and move to anyone eles that can supply what my company wonts 

Message 15 of 18

Keithf
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just had a delivery notification from Samsung, my Zfold3 is being delivered a week early on the 17th instead of the 24th originally thought.

If Samsung can do it why can't O2? Instead of them cancelling orders with no reason and telling their customers. 

Message 16 of 18

Richard_dawson
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You need to remove the “ delivery time up to one week” from your website.  This is false advertising and just plain wrong.  I ordered my GF3 on august 31 and there’s no sign of it.   Give people real delivery times and don’t lie !

Message 17 of 18

LadyKate
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered mine on 28/01/2022 paid for expedited delivery (next working day apparently), said in stock (still showing as in stock) found out yesterday (01/02/2022) its out of stock, O2 have no idea when re-stock is due... they were happy to take my money. So bad... should just be honest if you have an item, not just keep customers waiting indefinitely. 

Message 18 of 18