Did you mean: 

OnePlus is Back!

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

oneplus-nord-grey-sku-header-121020.pngHey guys,

how are you doing today? Some big big news this morning and I am sure it will send some of you into a frenzy. The OnePlus Nord is now available on O2. With industry-leading cameras, a beautiful 6.44-inch display, warp charge, a powerful processor and the speed of 5G. Pretty much everything you could ask for, without breaking the bank.

Here’s a bit more about why we love the all new OnePlus Nord

No-compromise cameras

Usually on an affordable smartphone, the first thing to get the 'budget' treatment is the camera. Not so here. OnePlus have taken the rear camera from one their flagship phones and transplanted it directly into the Nord. It's a 48MP quad-lens setup, with Optical Image Stabilisation and Nightscape, so you'll get a crisp, vibrant shot day or night. Your selfies won’t look shabby either, with a 32MP main camera and ultra wide angle lens to capture wider, more detailed selfies.

A screen without limits

The 90 Hz display means scrolling is smoother, swiping is snappier, and everything feels more responsive, making the Nord perfect for gaming, browsing and everything in between. Nord's display also has 2,048 levels of automatic brightness for smoother brightness transitions and greater eye comfort, whether you're scrolling through social media or browsing the epic photos you've taken.

5G speed, Snapdragon power

We now have 5G in parts of most major UK towns and cities, as well as lots of smaller towns and villages. The Nord is 5G ready, so once O2 5G is available in your area, with this device and a 5G sim and plan, you'll benefit from a better and more reliable connection in extra busy places, delay-free downloads and buffer-free streaming. And the Nord's latest Snapdragon 765G 5G chipset will make the most of your 5G speed boost, with improved CPU speeds and 30% faster graphics processing than its predecessor.

To find out more about 5G and see whether it’s arrived in your area yet, visit o2.co.uk/5G.

10.28.36.png

What do you guys think of the OnePlus Nord? I know we have some hardcore fans on here. Who is going to get one?

SideButton_Existing.png

Message us on Facebook Messenger Message us on Twitter

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
@jw81190 @Pietro @JeremyW61 thought you might be interested - I saw you talking about OnePlus

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 2 of 4

Pietro
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @LukasB for thinking of me!

I have switched providers earlier this year to be able to use the OnePlus 8 Pro.

Hopefully O2 will consider offering all OnePlus devices at launch date next year so people like me can consider switching back.

Message 3 of 4

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Oh what a shame @Pietro - will pass this on

signature

Message 4 of 4