Did you mean: 

OnePlus 6 - Pre-order now available

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey Guys,

We're proud to announce that the new OnePlus 6 has been revealed today and it's only available through OnePlus and O2. Even better news, you can pre-order yours right now, here.

Still need some convincing that the OnePlus 6 is a beast and has the speed you need? Let us fill you in...

Some tech specs

More info
  • Display: It's got a 6.28" Optic AMOLED screen with a 2280 x 1080 pixel resolution (19:9 Aspect Ratio)
  • CPU: Snapdragon 845 octa-core, up to 2.8Gz
  • GPU: Adreno 630
  • RAM: 6 or 8GB LPPDDR4X RAM
  • Storage: 64 or 128GB UFS 2.1
  • Camera: Front 16MP+20MP OIS // Rear 16MP
  • Video: 4K at 30f/60 fps // 1080P at 30/60 fps // Super Slow Motion: 1080p at 240 fps or 720p at 480 fps
  • 3.5mm Jack? Yes, it's got one!

Do More. Do Faster.

More info

Whether you’re streaming movies, playing games or snapping that perfect shot, the OnePlus 6 offers seriously rapid, smooth performance. And with up to 128GB of storage, you’ll never need to delete another file again!

• OnePlus' fastest phone to date: the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor increases the speed of everything you do, whether it’s unlocking your phone through facial recognition or playing the latest games.
  • Fast and smooth performance: Play the most powerful games in crisp definition and more smoothly than ever before with the Adreno 630 GPU.
  • More RAM: Day to day tasks are snappier than ever with up to 8GB RAM – run a large number of apps simultaneously and switch between them without a single second of lag.
  • More storage: Do more with up to 128 GB of onboard storage, providing more room for apps, photos and music.

You've got the power

More info

We’re confident your OnePlus 6 will keep going all day, but if you need that extra boost, you can get a day's power from just half an hour’s charging thanks to OnePlus’ fast charging.

• Faster: A half-hour charge gives your OnePlus 6 enough power for an entire day.
  • Smarter: Keeps the OnePlus 6 cooler, allowing your battery to fast charge even when streaming videos or playing graphic-intensive games.

Capture more, shoot faster

More info

The camera on the OnePlus 6 allows you to capture those special moments no matter what the conditions. Low light? No problem. Bumpy road? The OnePlus 6 will smooth that out for you. Moving target? Slow it down with super slo mo.

• 16MP primary camera bolstered with 19% larger sensor and OIS for outstanding performance in different conditions, including low light.
  • Use Quick Capture to shoot once-in-a-lifetime moments instantly. Our Smart Capture software identifies your environment to select the best feature for your photo.
  • Super slow mo allows you to capture HD video at up to 480 fp/s.
  • Add depth effect to your selfies with the all-new Portrait Mode for the front camera.

More new features

More info

OxygenOS adds updates to Android to make the phone fast, stable and efficient for a smoother experience.

• Gestures: Replace Navigation Bar with intuitive gestures for added screen space.
  • Parallel Apps: Users can log in one App with two account at same time
  • Gaming Mode 2.0: Play your favourite games without being bothered by notifications and gives more data to the game you’re playing from background apps.
  • App Priority: Our exclusive technology intelligently learns yourusage patterns to launch important apps more quickly. It also keeps intrusive apps from harming performance or draining battery. 
  • Video Editor: Crop and add filters, slow-mo, reverse, loop effects and background music.
  • New bokeh effects: Including circles, hearts and stars so you can customise portraits to fit your style.

What's in the box?

More info

Everybody loves a good unboxing, right?!

• OnePlus 6
  • Screen Protector (pre-applied)
  • Type-C USB Cable
  • Power Adapter
  • SIM Tray Ejector
  • Quick Start Guide
  • Safety Information
  • TPU case

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You'll receive an email with a code to use for collection when the phone is sent from o2 to the store.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 28

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 22 of 28

fishermanG
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am trying to pre-oder OP6 but I was not unable to enter my payment details (infinite loading logo). I tried chrome, internet explorer, still the same. Anyone had similar issue?

https://imgur.com/a/Ge227Ac

Message 23 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@fishermanGSee your other post here.https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/OnePlus-6-delivery/m-p/1126375/highlight/true#M150823

If having problems ordering online then do it via contacting customer services https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 28

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I would advise phoning too. The O2 website is quite fickle when ordering online which is purely down to the poor payment experience.Be careful that the website hasn't already reserved any upfront fee so it might be worth checking with your bank.

Message 25 of 28

Arnie440
Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Will O2 stock the official cases does anyone know?
Message 26 of 28

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Arnie440 wrote:
Will O2 stock the official cases does anyone know?

I guess they will be shown here if they are https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/accessories

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 27 of 28

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Good news @Chris_K and thanks for the confirmation 😀

I wonder how many will actually benefit from the extra £50 trade in from O2 Recycle @Cleoriff.....After they make their 'offer' over the resulting email or over the phone 😐

I actually read a couple of articles that pointed out it's cheaper to buy the phone outright (from OnePlus?) than to get it from O2 on Refresh at the moment...

Do the sums, work out what spreading the cost of the OnePlus 6 over a 24-month Device Plan is going to cost you, including the up-front charge!

I am tied-in to my OP3T until Jan-2019, so unless one falls into my lap, I'll be expecting upfront.cost of less than 20quid and a combined Device and Airtime cost of about 32quid on it by then! 

Message 28 of 28