Did you mean: 

OnePlus 6 - Pre-order now available

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey Guys,

We're proud to announce that the new OnePlus 6 has been revealed today and it's only available through OnePlus and O2. Even better news, you can pre-order yours right now, here.

Still need some convincing that the OnePlus 6 is a beast and has the speed you need? Let us fill you in...

Some tech specs

More info
  • Display: It's got a 6.28" Optic AMOLED screen with a 2280 x 1080 pixel resolution (19:9 Aspect Ratio)
  • CPU: Snapdragon 845 octa-core, up to 2.8Gz
  • GPU: Adreno 630
  • RAM: 6 or 8GB LPPDDR4X RAM
  • Storage: 64 or 128GB UFS 2.1
  • Camera: Front 16MP+20MP OIS // Rear 16MP
  • Video: 4K at 30f/60 fps // 1080P at 30/60 fps // Super Slow Motion: 1080p at 240 fps or 720p at 480 fps
  • 3.5mm Jack? Yes, it's got one!

Do More. Do Faster.

More info

Whether you’re streaming movies, playing games or snapping that perfect shot, the OnePlus 6 offers seriously rapid, smooth performance. And with up to 128GB of storage, you’ll never need to delete another file again!

• OnePlus' fastest phone to date: the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor increases the speed of everything you do, whether it’s unlocking your phone through facial recognition or playing the latest games.
  • Fast and smooth performance: Play the most powerful games in crisp definition and more smoothly than ever before with the Adreno 630 GPU.
  • More RAM: Day to day tasks are snappier than ever with up to 8GB RAM – run a large number of apps simultaneously and switch between them without a single second of lag.
  • More storage: Do more with up to 128 GB of onboard storage, providing more room for apps, photos and music.

You've got the power

More info

We’re confident your OnePlus 6 will keep going all day, but if you need that extra boost, you can get a day's power from just half an hour’s charging thanks to OnePlus’ fast charging.

• Faster: A half-hour charge gives your OnePlus 6 enough power for an entire day.
  • Smarter: Keeps the OnePlus 6 cooler, allowing your battery to fast charge even when streaming videos or playing graphic-intensive games.

Capture more, shoot faster

More info

The camera on the OnePlus 6 allows you to capture those special moments no matter what the conditions. Low light? No problem. Bumpy road? The OnePlus 6 will smooth that out for you. Moving target? Slow it down with super slo mo.

• 16MP primary camera bolstered with 19% larger sensor and OIS for outstanding performance in different conditions, including low light.
  • Use Quick Capture to shoot once-in-a-lifetime moments instantly. Our Smart Capture software identifies your environment to select the best feature for your photo.
  • Super slow mo allows you to capture HD video at up to 480 fp/s.
  • Add depth effect to your selfies with the all-new Portrait Mode for the front camera.

More new features

More info

OxygenOS adds updates to Android to make the phone fast, stable and efficient for a smoother experience.

• Gestures: Replace Navigation Bar with intuitive gestures for added screen space.
  • Parallel Apps: Users can log in one App with two account at same time
  • Gaming Mode 2.0: Play your favourite games without being bothered by notifications and gives more data to the game you’re playing from background apps.
  • App Priority: Our exclusive technology intelligently learns yourusage patterns to launch important apps more quickly. It also keeps intrusive apps from harming performance or draining battery. 
  • Video Editor: Crop and add filters, slow-mo, reverse, loop effects and background music.
  • New bokeh effects: Including circles, hearts and stars so you can customise portraits to fit your style.

What's in the box?

More info

Everybody loves a good unboxing, right?!

• OnePlus 6
  • Screen Protector (pre-applied)
  • Type-C USB Cable
  • Power Adapter
  • SIM Tray Ejector
  • Quick Start Guide
  • Safety Information
  • TPU case

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Looks good.
Dual sim and unlocked?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for the info @Chris_K Only available through O2? I hope they get enough stock in....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 28

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Superb news!

One question, if you have not covered it: Will O2 support the OnePlus trade back vouchers for part-payment?

If not then only option is to trade-in with OnePlus and buy from OnePlus. (I wrote previously about the difference between O2 trade-in and OnePlus scheme:

https://www.oneplus.com/uk/trade-in
Message 4 of 28

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Looks good.
Dual sim and unlocked?

Pre-reviews I have seen show a dual sim slot, but not sure about unlocked.

It also comes in a 256Gb version. Should be enough storage...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 28

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I’m 100% certain is DS but need o2 to confirm network lock status.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 28

Chris_S
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Does anyone know if o2 will be stocking the 256GB version as its not on the pre order section and i was thinking about upgrading early for that version? Thanks
Message 7 of 28

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
64 or 128gb it would appear only according to the opening post by @Chris_K

Currently using:
Message 8 of 28

Chris_S
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, thanks for the reply. Im hopeing they might stock in the 256GB version at some point so will keep my eye on it as that would be a worthy upgrade, cheers
Message 9 of 28

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Looks good.
Dual sim and unlocked?

It does indeed! slight_smile

To answer your questions, yes and yes.

@Cleoriff wrote:

Thanks for the info @Chris_K Only available through O2? I hope they get enough stock in....

Both we and OnePlus know how popular their new device should be, so we're not expecting stock to be an issue wink

@pgn wrote:
One question, if you have not covered it: Will O2 support the OnePlus trade back vouchers for part-payment?

This is a separate programme run entirely by OnePlus. As you may know though, O2 has its own trade-in programme called O2 Recycle.

Good news though... for a limited time we're giving an extra £50 from O2 Recycle when you trade in and buy the OnePlus 6 on O2 Refresh, directly from O2, and in some cases you'll be better off with O2 Recycle. See some examples below:

OnePlus 5T 128GB
O2 Refresh: £165 + £50 promotional bonus = £215
OnePlus Trade-in: Total = £204

OnePlus 5T 64GB

O2 Refresh: £155 + £50 promotional bonus = £205
OnePlus Trade-in: Total = £204

OnePlus 5 64GB

O2 Refresh: £120 + £50 promotional bonus = £170
OnePlus Trade-in: Total = £165

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 10 of 28