Did you mean: 

OnePlus 5T, out now!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey everyone,

Today is the day. Today is... OnePlus 5T launch day for those of you lucky enough to be able to get to one of our pop-up sales events in one of these four O2 stores:

• 134 Oxford St, London
  • Castle Lane, Belfast
  • Westfield Stratford, London
  • Arndale, Manchester
UeALOo5s.png

For those of you who pre-ordered, keep an eye open for the postie who should be delivering to you from tomorrow. If you placed a back-order, trust us, the short wait will be worth it. The OnePlus 5T is a beast!

Want to know what others are saying? Take a look:

• TechRadar says:
    • "The OnePlus 5T represents some of the best value for money in the market. You won’t be disappointed."
  • The Guardian says:
    • "OnePlus has done it again, producing a smartphone with almost its rivals’ high-end features, including 36-hour battery life, at an affordable price"
  • The Verge says:
    • "The 5T is a $499 phone doing admirable battle with devices sometimes twice its price. For anyone whose budget extends no further than this phone, I give it an enthusiastic thumbs up."
  • Trusted Reviews says:
    • "The OnePlus 5T is a predictably great phone. That is because it takes everything that made the OnePlus 5 one of my favourites of 2017 and adds in an 18:9 display, reduced bezel and slightly improved secondary camera."
  • Ars Technica UK says:
    • "An outstanding combination of specs, design, and price"

Still not convinced?
If the above reviews aren't enough to convince you, here's three more reasons to head right on over here and buy your OnePlus 5T now:

1. Order before 6 December and you can claim a free 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership
  2. Get a friends & family cinema pass on selected devices and tariffs to get you up to 40% off cinema tickets
  3. Get 50GB for the price of 10GB - use more data, for less

If you're getting your OnePlus 5T this week, please do pop back and feel free to give us your full review and verdict on it thumbsup

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
How do I claim the Xbox live membership?
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

We are waiting for @Chris_K to advise us on this @Anonymous (as per your other thread) https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Claim-Xbox-live-membership/m-p/1090047#M140448

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
How do I claim the Xbox live membership?

Full details on how to claim are outlined on OnePlus' claims page here, though here are the main points:

1. You need to order a OnePlus 5T directly from O2 between 16th Nov and 6th Dec 2017
  2. Visit the Claim Now page on no sooner than 21 days but no later than 60 days from your order date
  3. You'll then need to upload proof of purchase, including other details such as date & place of purchase, receipt number, personal details etc
  4. You'll receive your Xbox Live Gold membership via e-code within 5 working days of the claim being validated

Links:

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you very much
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Does anyone have one of these yet?  How good is it?  I have the OnePlus 3T and it's the best phone I've ever had.

Thanks

Steve
Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@welshsteve76 wrote:

Does anyone have one of these yet?  How good is it?  I have the OnePlus 3T and it's the best phone I've ever had.

I don't know of any regular posters who have got the OP5T @welshsteve76

We have had a few people asking whether its sold unlocked or redeeming a code etc..

Plenty have the 3T like yourself...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8