Did you mean: 

OnePlus 3T in Midnight Black, coming to O2

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey all,

We've got some fantastic news to share with you all today. From Tuesday 28th March, O2 will become exclusive UK stockists of the OnePlus 3T in 'Midnight Black', and we've gotta tell you... It looks brilliant! Take a look for yourselves ↓

front_on_black_twitter.jpg

Not familiar with the OnePlus 3T? Let us fill you in...
The OnePlus 3T is born from amazing technology, design and innovation, built together with tech enthusiasts, hand-in-hand with users. The result is a premium flagship smartphone featuring Dash Charge, which provides a day’s power in half an hour, an ultra-thin aluminium unibody design and a 16MP back camera that boasts lightning-fast shutter speed, snappy autofocus and intelligent software to deliver an unmatched user experience.

O2 Refresh customers can choose to upgrade whenever they like by simply paying off what’s left of their phone. Or if customers choose to keep their new phone for 24 months their bills will automatically drop once their O2 Refresh Phone Plan is paid off, saving money compared to traditional mobile phone tariffs.

So what you think? Is 'Midnight Black' the colour for you?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If O2 have exclusivity @Chris_K I do hope they have plenty of stock. I can see this being a popular device wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I'd agree with that. I have the OnePlus 3T at the moment. Mine is in GunMetal, as this was the only option at the time my upgrade was due. Would have preferred the soft gold option, but didn't have a choice at the time.

It's a brilliant phone though.
Thanks

Steve
Message 3 of 4

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Don't forget folks, the OnePlus 3T Midnight Black goes on sale on O2 tomorrow.

Ready to release your inner ninja? bae92e49ee93623fc52eabd23f5dbe89.png

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 4 of 4