Did you mean: 

OnePlus 3T coming to O2. Pre-order from 17th November

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey Guys,

The best just got better. Introducing the newly announced OnePlus 3T - and yes - it's coming soon to O2.

OP3T.jpg

We know there are some big fans of OnePlus out there and we're pleased to continue our partnership with OnePlus and to be able to offer their latest phone to our customers. The OnePlus 3T stays true to OnePlus' "Never Settle" approach. Impressive specs mean nothing if you don’t have a great experience every time you pick up your phone. The OnePlus 3T delivers the best user experience, thanks to the latest hardware upgrades and carefully tested software enhancements

The OnePlus 3T will be available to pre-order from O2 this Thursday, 17th November - in-store, online or over the phone. We'll be announcing our tariffs and pricing details soon and i'll update this thread with more info once pre-orders are live

What's under the hood?
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 (2.35GHz)
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64 or 128GB UFS 2.0 storage
- 3,400mAh battery with Dash Charge
- 5.5" Optic AMOLED 1080P Full HD display (401ppi)
- 16MP rear camera - f/2.0, 4k video @ 30fps
- 16MP front camera - f/2.0, 1080P video @ 30fps

Update - 17th November
The day has arrived. No, not Thursday - PRE-ORDER DAY!

You can pre-order in-store, over the phone or right here on our website: o2.uk/OP3T

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks everyone.  I have to say I was looking for a place to put my review and couldn't find a specific review section, which is why I used this thread.

@Toby- Happy for you to give my review its own thread slight_smile

Thanks

Steve
Message 31 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@welshsteve76Currently there is no section to place reviews of owners personal devices. The team are looking to amend this. We have a Try The Tech section where O2 loan customers devices for 2 weeks to trial and write a review about...(though that has yet to start again this year with new devices) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 32 of 37

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

I did enjoy that review, @welshsteve76!

I got my 3T in Jan-2017, upgrading from an HTC One mini (the original mini), which I really loved - smooth, sleek and curved, a class act that was not too big to fit nicely in your trouser pocket. 

The 3T's a bit bigger thean the One mini, and can be a bit painful when tucked into the front pocket of your jeans when you're sitting down for any length of time.  I do love the 3T flip cover, the little magnet sensor wakes the phone up when you flip the cover open, cool!

Shame that OnePlus have hiked their prices so, I'd have like to be in with a chance of going up to a 6T or 7 when my renewal is due in Jan2019.

Message 33 of 37

welshsteve76
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Yeah it is a shame.  My renewal is due October/November. But unless the price comes down, I might go SIM only and keep the 3T.  Will save me money and I still love the phone.

Thanks

Steve
Message 34 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

wrote:

Yeah it is a shame.  My renewal is due October/November. But unless the price comes down, I might go SIM only and keep the 3T.  Will save me money and I still love the phone.

Just what I did with my S3 and Note 3 @welshsteve76

The S3 was end of contract so went sim free, I bought the Note 3 and current Note 4 outright and went sim free on both of those. There are usually some great deals to be had on sim only tariffs

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 37

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Some people insist on upgrading to the latest all new singing, whistles bells and flutes upgrade even though the phone they have is perfectly adequate for their needs. Shame really that your phone now defines who you are in the eyes of your social circle. 

Message 36 of 37

welshsteve76
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff- Definitely considering this.

@jonsie- Yes it is a shame.  I find it pathetic all these vain people queing outside the apple shop when the new iPhone gets released. It truly is vanity, nothing else because these devices very rarely justify the upgrade.

I'm not a fan of Apple anyway. I find their devices restrictive, and in iTunes, they have successfully created the most convoluted, complex, and downright most usless piece of software ever in my opinion.  It truly is an abomination.  And all to achieve something quite simple.

Thanks

Steve
Message 37 of 37