Did you mean: 

OnePlus 3T coming to O2. Pre-order from 17th November

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey Guys,

The best just got better. Introducing the newly announced OnePlus 3T - and yes - it's coming soon to O2.

OP3T.jpg

We know there are some big fans of OnePlus out there and we're pleased to continue our partnership with OnePlus and to be able to offer their latest phone to our customers. The OnePlus 3T stays true to OnePlus' "Never Settle" approach. Impressive specs mean nothing if you don’t have a great experience every time you pick up your phone. The OnePlus 3T delivers the best user experience, thanks to the latest hardware upgrades and carefully tested software enhancements

The OnePlus 3T will be available to pre-order from O2 this Thursday, 17th November - in-store, online or over the phone. We'll be announcing our tariffs and pricing details soon and i'll update this thread with more info once pre-orders are live

What's under the hood?
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 (2.35GHz)
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64 or 128GB UFS 2.0 storage
- 3,400mAh battery with Dash Charge
- 5.5" Optic AMOLED 1080P Full HD display (401ppi)
- 16MP rear camera - f/2.0, 4k video @ 30fps
- 16MP front camera - f/2.0, 1080P video @ 30fps

Update - 17th November
The day has arrived. No, not Thursday - PRE-ORDER DAY!

You can pre-order in-store, over the phone or right here on our website: o2.uk/OP3T

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Link error O2.PNG

Fixed. I'm blaming it on gremlins.

Message 11 of 37

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Chris_K wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Link error O2.PNG

Fixed. I'm blaming it on gremlins.

At least you know I read what you post....LOL (When there is no gremlin attack anyway)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 37

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Chris_Kcan you please give us some sort of insight into O2 stocking levels for any new releases as every recent launch has seen 'unprecedented demand' and so many people awaiting delivery?

Message 13 of 37

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Chris_Kcan you please give us some sort of insight into O2 stocking levels for any new releases as every recent launch has seen 'unprecedented demand' and so many people awaiting delivery?

Unfortunately it's not really something we can go into any depth on as one of the biggest factors comes down to how many units we can get. For device launches where we know there will be demand, we'll always look to secure as many as we possibly can - but as is the case with many of the biggest launches of 2016, demand often exceeds supply.

Message 14 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chris_K Is this going to be available on business contract as well as personal? I can see the Oneplus 3T listed under phones available for personal pre-order, but not under business.

Message 15 of 37

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Cxi2rwVXcAAZmdG.png

For anyone who lives in or is visiting London today who would like to get a OnePlus 3T four days early, come and join us at our 134 Oxford St. store from 3:02pm where we'll also have some fun & games, and possibly a treat or two too.

It's a one day only event and as we've planned so much - and even have the OnePlus team with us - realistically we could only do this in one store so we're sorry if you're not able to come along in person. Don't forget you can still pre-order for launch day delivery (28th Nov), right here: http://o2.uk/OP3T

At todays event we'll also be selling on Pay As You Go, if going onto a contract isn't something you fancy - Though, check out what O2 Refresh is all about and you may just change your mind: http://www.o2.co.uk/refresh

Message 16 of 37

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 17 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am sitting eagerly awaiting the delivery of my OnePlus 3T.  Musn't be going to be delivered via Royal Mail as I have just had my post for today Crazy

Message 18 of 37

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

I hope it arrives asap for you @Anonymous and do let us all know here on the forum what you think of the 3T :).

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 19 of 37

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I've had the phone a week today.  It was a day late, but no major issue in the end.  I've been a HTC or Samsung user for the past 6 years so this is a change for me. 

I have to say I'm very impressed with it so far.  For a phone of this price it feels solid and much more expensive and more in line with other top of the range phones on the market that cost over £200 more.  It is very a nice looking phone too.

I particularly like the slider on the side of the phone that allows you to switch between normal, priority and silent modes for notifications.  Once I'd read a bit of the manual, this was very easy to set up and now works really well.

The phone is very fast, as you'd expect with a top of the range processor and 6GB of RAM, and the screen is bright and clear.

At first you think you lack home screens as there is only the main home screen, and a "Recent" screen to the left.  But as you install apps additional home screens are created as required.  This is a good idea as you don't feel you need to fill empty home screens for the sake of having stuff on them.

I'm not a camera expert, but the photos I have taken so far in low light, fake light and daylight have all looked very clear to me, but then again I'm no photographer and I'm yet to use it enough to understand the settings etc.

The intelligence of the auto correct when texting, emailing etc is very good.  I do like the standard Google keyboard, but you do also have the option to use SwiftKey.

The Oxygen OS is a very clean OS and I do like the fact you are not lumbered with loads of stock apps you never use as you are with Samsung and HTC phones.  The battery life is also decent and the dash charger powers it back up swiftly.

The fingerprint scanner for unlocking the device is a great addition.  It is quite sensitive so won't work if it's too dusty etc, but a quick wipe and it works.  You can also add additional fingerprints.

The camera lens does protrude out of the back of the phone, but this is the case in a lot of phones, and OnePlus sell many different phone cases that will rectify that.  I'm not sure when/if O2 plan on stocking any (networks and high street shops seem obsessed with the iPhone when it comes to cases and rarely cater for any other device).

I personally use a phone for listening to music and email the most, and I'm not a fan of Google's standard offerings on this, namely Google Play and the Gmail app.  The stock music app that comes with the phone I wasn't keen on due to the lack of options, so I downloaded replacements (MediaMonkey and BlueMail in case anybody is interested), but this is my personal preference and cannot be seen as a phone drawback really.

Overall this is a brilliant phone for the price, and due to the price, the contract available are very reasonably priced.  Would absolutely recommend it.

Score 10/10

Thanks

Steve
Message 20 of 37