Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 763

Re: OnePlus 3 - Only on O2

I see there are two ...just by reading back

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/OnePlus-3-Only-on-O2/m-p/1012380/highlight/true#M18674

Bit poor really...

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Topics: 571

@Cleoriff wrote:

I see there are two ...

Possibly.......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)

@MI5 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I see there are two ...

Possibly.......

Correction 'could be two'.....To be honest had I managed to get hold of the one advertised. I would be more than happy. Others are still waiting

*The Game Is On*

The introduction timing is unfortunate for o2 if there is a new one coming though....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Anonymous

Well I just hope 02 have a word as they will also be losing out as they will have stock of the older model. And people will want the newer model. Plus they will have customer who have brought this one only a month ago and now find themselves. Having brought or on contract a phone released only 5 months ago now the older version.
Level 1: Joiner

I have a OnePlus3 with two SIM cards in use.

I travel a lot.  Sometimes I have an 02 in one slot while I have a SIM from Austria (drei) and other times I have a SIM from the US (T-Mobile) and Brazil (vivo).  I have never had an issue with switching the SIM cards or disabling one SIM while traveling or using them both simultaneously.   

The phone is manufactured to accept two NANO SIM cards but the phone will work fine even if you choose to leave one SIM slot empty. 

If you have any techincal questions concerning dual SIM cards or the use of the slots, you can go to the website of OnePlus.net where you can get an answer from the manufacturer. 

OnePlus has a manual that can be downloaded from their site.    

Good to hear you have no issues with the dual sim functionality @dmg9

*The Game Is On*

Same as every dual sim phone I've ever had and how they are designed to be.
You just have to be careful with ensuring your data settings are correct as they are slightly different to single sim phones.

Currently using: