Did you mean: 

OnePlus 3 - Only on O2

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey guys,

We've got some exciting news to share this morning... The fantastic OnePlus 3 is headed exclusively to O2 in the UK and it'll be on sale from this Thursday, available on a range of O2 Refresh tariffs.

Some of you already know just what this device is capable of but for those who don't, let us fill you in a bit...

3_onePlus3_Facebook_Multi-Product-Carousel_3.jpg

Photography
The photography features on the OnePlus 3 include a superior 16MP sensor with EIS and OIS to ensure you get a sharp and focused photo, every time. With manual mode, RAW image support and HDR capability, you can take more control of your photos than ever before

Performance

With a powerful 2.2GHz quad-core processor, 6GB RAM, super-fast UFS 2.0 internal storage and 3,000mAh battery, you're getting one of the fastest devices out there. And speaking of fast, the fingerprint sensor unlocks in just 0.2s and gets smarter over time, learning about your fingerprint more and more. And speaking of more, see more on the stunning 5.5" Optic AMOLED display, producing colours more vivid and true-to-life than ever before.

So much more!
There's so much more still to talk about, such as Dash Charge (charge to 60% in just 30min), an all-metal premium design & build and Oxygen OS - a system built to give you the perfect balance between power and simplicity.

Don't just take our word for it... Check it out for yourself from this Thursday.
Only on O2.

For updates, register here: http://o2.uk/updates

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 6 of 108
107 REPLIES 107

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I see there are two ...just by reading back

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/OnePlus-3-Only-on-O2/m-p/1012380/highlight/true#M18674

Bit poor really...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 101 of 108

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I see there are two ...

Possibly.......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 102 of 108

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I see there are two ...

Possibly.......

Correction 'could be two'.....To be honest had I managed to get hold of the one advertised. I would be more than happy. Others are still waiting

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 103 of 108

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The introduction timing is unfortunate for o2 if there is a new one coming though....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 104 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I just hope 02 have a word as they will also be losing out as they will have stock of the older model. And people will want the newer model. Plus they will have customer who have brought this one only a month ago and now find themselves. Having brought or on contract a phone released only 5 months ago now the older version.
Message 105 of 108

dmg9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a OnePlus3 with two SIM cards in use.

I travel a lot.  Sometimes I have an 02 in one slot while I have a SIM from Austria (drei) and other times I have a SIM from the US (T-Mobile) and Brazil (vivo).  I have never had an issue with switching the SIM cards or disabling one SIM while traveling or using them both simultaneously.   

The phone is manufactured to accept two NANO SIM cards but the phone will work fine even if you choose to leave one SIM slot empty. 

If you have any techincal questions concerning dual SIM cards or the use of the slots, you can go to the website of OnePlus.net where you can get an answer from the manufacturer. 

OnePlus has a manual that can be downloaded from their site.    

Message 106 of 108

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good to hear you have no issues with the dual sim functionality @dmg9

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 107 of 108

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Same as every dual sim phone I've ever had and how they are designed to be.
You just have to be careful with ensuring your data settings are correct as they are slightly different to single sim phones.

Currently using:
Message 108 of 108