Did you mean: 

O2 wins the Website of the Year Award!

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hey everyone,

It’s with great pleasure that O2 can announce that we have won the ‘Website of the Year Award’ for a second year running! O2 have also won the coveted ‘Best Telecom’ prize. See the link below for more info:

http://websiteoftheyear.co.uk

Check out our article on The Blue for more info! 

“We’re very proud that O2.co.uk has come first in the Website of the Year awards for the second year running and we thank everyone for their votes,” said Feilim Mackle, O2’s Sales and Service Director. “More than half a million customers visit our website every day and we will continue to give them the absolute best experience when they use the site. We are looking forward to continuing to innovate online and bringing the online and physical worlds even closer together.”

As you guys spend so much time here on the Community and the wider O2 website, we’d love to hear your thoughts on this news. Furthermore, if there’s anything you think we could do to improve and help us win next years award, please feel free to let us know below – we’ll take all feedback on board as always.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Congratulations to O2.

In terms of community website only...things to look at as a matter of urgency.

* Community search box. There still is a major problem with this.. Surely users shouldn't find a Google search easier?

* Lithium incompatibility with BT. 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Congratulations to O2.

* Community search box. There still is a major problem with this.. Surely users shouldn't find a Google search easier?

As a BT Broadband and BT Mobile customer I have not noticed the Lithum incompatibility you mention. Perhaps that is because I only use the basic features of Lithium.  What difficulties are you having?  By the way the BT Community Forum also uses Lithium and seems to work ok. 

Message 3 of 10

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

I congratulate o2 again for this award

But have to echo @Cleoriff regarding the lithium search system as googles own search engine finds more relevant searches can lithium not intergrate a google search box?

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 10

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Still community website problems. Why is it taking so long to get the boxes and texts aligned when making a reply, inserting a picture or quoting?

Message 5 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Congratulations to O2.

As a BT Broadband and BT Mobile customer I have not noticed the Lithum incompatibility you mention. Perhaps that is because I only use the basic features of Lithium.  What difficulties are you having?  By the way the BT Community Forum also uses Lithium and seems to work ok. 

I have been a member of this forum for nearly 3 years @Anonymous. The specific problems are related to email notifications from threads I subscribe to. Intermittent at best...none existent at worse. I have had to scrap my BT internet address for this forum only and change to Gmail. I have no problems receiving emails from any other site.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Still community website problems. Why is it taking so long to get the boxes and texts aligned when making a reply, inserting a picture or quoting?

Agree with this as well. We were told this would be sorted weeks ago and still isn't (2 images captured to show what I mean) slight_frown

O2 website.PNG

O2 website 1.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 10

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions
Message 8 of 10

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Agree with this as well. We were told this would be sorted weeks ago and still isn't (2 images captured to show what I mean) slight_frown

O2 website.PNG

O2 website 1.PNG

Hi guys, I didn't know this was still happening. Let me look into it again.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 9 of 10

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Please do @Toby and please ask them to make the forum compatible again with KitKat 4.4.2 

Screenshots_2015-11-13-00-38-03.png

Screenshots_2015-11-23-17-11-50.png

Still no video insert box...they done something Destroy

Message 10 of 10