Did you mean: 

O2 to stock Huawei Mate 20 X 5G

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Huawei Mate 20 X 5G

O2 today announces that it will stock the latest flagship smartphone from Huawei, the Mate 20 X 5G, when it launches in summer.

The Huawei Mate 20 X 5G is the world’s fastest 5G smartphone, featuring a 7.2” ultra large OLED display, a 40MP ultra-wide angle Leica Triple Camera and a 4200mAh longer lasting battery. The flagship device also features the world’s first 7nm 5G chipset, a graphene film and vapour chamber cooling system as well as the unique 40W Huawei supercharge.

O2 will begin rolling out its 5G network in 2019 with customers in Belfast, Cardiff, Edinburgh and London being the first to benefit.

With O2’s customisable plans, customers can choose how much they want to pay upfront, the length of their Device Plan, selecting anywhere between three and 36 months (in one-month increments), as well as having the option to flex their data allowance up or down every month to suit their needs.

Customers on O2 Refresh who want to upgrade early from their handset need only pay off the remaining balance of their Device Plan so they don’t have to wait to get the latest phone. Plus, customers who want to keep their phone after their Device Plan finishes will only pay for their monthly Airtime Plan from that point on.

So who's excited for this new Huawei? With that 7.2" display, this thing is gonna be beast!

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Chris_K  7.2"? That's bigger than some tablets!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I had an Asus "phone" a few years ago which was 7" and turned out to be completely ridiculous as a phone. Great as a tablet though wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 17

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Remember when everyone mocked the Z ultra.....
#Aheadofthegame lol
Message 4 of 17

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I would LOVE that screen size with my mobile games! heart_eyes

Message 5 of 17

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Tab s5e @Marjo
Job done
Message 6 of 17

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Tab s5e @Marjo
Job done

I am actually thinking of tablets too at the moment so this one will go on my list of options to consider. slight_smile More for checking work stuff on the go I think rather than mobile games though.

Message 7 of 17

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Well, O2 do have some fantastic deals on the iPad mini 5, which contains quite beefy specs for its size, perfect for work and play on the go.
You should check it out!
Message 8 of 17

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Well, O2 do have some fantastic deals on the iPad mini 5, which contains quite beefy specs for its size, perfect for work and play on the go.
You should check it out!

I did like my iPad Mini 2 some years ago. slight_smile I'll have a think! I might ask for some more advice and suggestions later on in a separate topic so we don't hijack @Chris_K 's thread with tablet talk. sweat_smile

Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

You should consider re marketing that as a tablet considering the size 😂

Message 10 of 17