Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 75

Re: O2 tests LiFi in new network trial

So basically an open air version of optical audio cables?

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

[ Edited ]

It's a shame that there is so much negativity in the comments to this report, surely all these comments are what is being tested!  The whole object of a test like this is to see the positives and negatives and as a commercial enterprise they would need to make sure it was financially and commercially viable.

Still some time away I would guess but I for one will be watching with interest.

Topics: 75

What negativity?
People asking questions isn't negativity, it's part of understanding a concept. If no one asked questions, we'd still be in caves.

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Topics: 544

@viridis wrote:
What negativity?
People asking questions isn't negativity, it's part of understanding a concept. If no one asked questions, we'd still be in caves.

Some of us are of an age where the uestions and theories will still be theories being putting forward once we are long gone or too senile to even understand.