O2 powers into a new partnership with Anker

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

550-Anker_Workplace-Banner.png

Hey everyone,

We have some exciting news to share with you all. From today, Anker will replace Belkin as our charging and power partner. Why the switch to Anker? They are charging experts and are focused on developing new and improved charging technology based on consumer feedback and needs, which is the foundation of their success.

1. Anker is the number one UK brand and a global player in the charging and power product category.
  2. Over half of Anker’s employees (53%) work in their Research & Development (R&D) department, ensuring their products are always at the cutting edge.
  3. Anker was voted number one in a recent O2 survey for ‘Quality and Reliability, ‘Value for Money’, and ‘Design’

Why buy from O2 instead of somewhere else? Anker being the UK leader, do sell their products across many retailers so we’re pleased to announce that the Anker range that O2 will be selling is exclusive to us for 6 months. And better yet, most of the Belkin range that will be leaving us, has a direct replacement from Anker – and in the majority of cases is cheaper too!

So, if you’re in need of some shiny new power or charging accessories for your phone or tablet, check out our new Anker range here.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I have a lot of Anker products.
Highly recommended slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35214 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Anker's definitely a heavyweight 😁

Message 3 of 10

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 4 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Same here. Always Anker for me (and anyone else I buy for) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 10

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Fantastic feedback guys! This is a new partnership we're very excited by, so if you have any Anker product suggestions or feedback, feel free to drop me a message. I can't promise anything, but will definitely pass on any feedback to our device team for them to look into or consider.

PS. Full disclosure: I'm an Anker fanboy. I own two of their power banks - a 20,000mAh one for longer journeys/trips, and a 10,000mAh PD one for longer days and faster charging. Also two wireless chargers (one I've built into a desk, one in front of the telly), and about 1,894 cables laying around the flat.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 6 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I also have 2 Anker powerbanks @Chris_K . Like you, one for travel and the other one, my other half got for me when I was in hospital.

I once had a delayed flight and it was re-routed to Manchester. My phone battery was flat and I needed to stay in contact with my husband who had no idea where he was to collect me from.

I borrowed a phone from another passenger and managed to stay in touch.

I vowed that would never happen again and I bought a powerbank as soon as I got home.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 10

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I've got the big power bank too as my iPhone needs charging twice a day.
No such problems with my OP which easily goes all day on one charge though wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 10

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I have a 30000 and a 20000mAh power bank along with a new battery for the Note 4, all Anker as well as the USB cables I bought recently. Its worth paying for quality. 

Message 9 of 10

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
I have got one power bank at home but it is not an Anker one.
I also have a few (lots) of cables, and my phone charges overnight and gets topped up during the day (joys of a desk job!) so tend to not need one too often.
Did enjoy the convenience of being able to swap batteries if needed on the G4, but the v30 does ok without it.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 10 of 10