O2 network coverage disruption UPDATE - 18/07/2012 14:35

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Hi Everyone,

To say sorry for last week’s network issue, everyone who was directly affected will get the equivalent of 3 days back on their September bill or via their top-up.

To thank *all* our customers for supporting us through an unprecedented and difficult period, we are also giving everyone on O2 a £10 O2 voucher to spend in store.

More details on our blog post: http://blog.o2.co.uk/

Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Abs

Message 1 of 134
133 REPLIES 133

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Valerie
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 68 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Well I am pay and go and I never got one
Message 132 of 134

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Valerie wrote:
Well I am pay and go and I never got one

It doesn't follow that all 22 million customers will either! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 133 of 134

fahad43
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Quote[Hi, I stay in MOD EDIT: Removed personal information. My wife and I cant get any more than one bar for a signal inside our house and outside .  I have been with o2 for 15 years or more and I am seriously thinking of dropping o2 as my service provider as there service here is getting worse and I don't see the point of paying £70 PM for little or no service. Does any one else have this problem?]

O2 said last night that they had fixed the mast in my area, but when i checked for a signal on my phone I still only had one bar. I came home tonight after work and went to make a phone call from my mobile and surprise surprise, I could only make emergency calls. How about O2 sending me a free signal booster as I have been a loyal customer for 15+ years on both pay as you go and contract.

Message 134 of 134