O2 Winter Sale!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 11.11.17.png

Hey everyone, 

If you like January sales then we can do one better then that! O2's Winter Sale is still on with a bunch of fantastic offers that will be discounted until the 10th of February! Check out the bargains to be had at the Winter Sale below... 

Handset Winter Sale deals

Six months free data and calls for under £19 a month, for the first six months with the iPhone 12 Mini 64GB!Includes up to six months Disney+ and 12 months of Apple TV+. Details here

Six months free data and calls for under £11 a month, for the first six months with the iPhone SE 64GB! Includes up to six months Disney+ and 12 months of Apple TV+ Details here 

Six months free data and calls for £10 a month, for the first six months with the Samsung Galaxy A71! Includes up to six months of Disney+. Details here 

Six months free data and calls for £18.16 a month, for the first six months with the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G!Includes up to six months Disney+ Details here 

Winter Sale 5G sim only deals

Six months half price for £10 with a 100GB SIM! Includes up to six months of Disney+. Details here 

£12 a month for 18 months with a 12GB SIM! Includes up to six months of Disney+. Details here 

£10 a month for 18 months with a 6GB SIM! Includes up to six months of Disney+. Details here 

O2 Winter Sale tablet deals

Six months free data and calls for £4.99 a month, for the first six months with the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8!Details here 

£6.99 a month for the first six months with the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7! Includes up to six months of Disney+. Details here 

O2 Winter Sale smartwatch deals

£14.50 a month for the first six months with the Apple Watch Series 6! Details here 

There are some truly amazing deals to be had in the Winter Sale! Has anything caught your eye? Let us know what you're interested in getting in the comments below and let us know if you have any questions.  

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Just upgraded my simo to 6 months at half price slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I'm still happy with my Sim only from the last sale @Martin-O2  thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Awesome @MI5! You can't go wrong with 6 months of 50% off! 

Nice @Cleoriff, if it's still fulfilling your needs then no need to change. cool 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Can you upgrade the simo 18 month deals early as well?
6 months half price sounds good but not if you get locked in for longer (and at a higher price than I am on currently)...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@gmarkj 

Yes, as long as you came off a refresh tariff to simo, you can upgrade every month to a different tariff if you wish.

My Disney+ just finished so by upgrading I get another 6 months free too slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Just done the same wink

@MI5 wrote:

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Just done the same wink

@MI5 wrote:

Too good to miss @jonsie thumbsup

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8