Did you mean: 

O2 Wifi in Costa? Thanks a latté!

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Our O2 Wifi is getting stronger and faster every day!

We’ve announced a partnership to provide Costa, the UK’s largest coffee shop chain, with free O2 Wifi. Yippee! Now you can enjoy sipping that delicious coffee or tea while staying connected to the free internet slight_smile

More info at O2 News Centre and O2 Blog. What other locations would you like to see our O2 Wifi next?

Costa.jpg

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
It would be nice to see o2 wifi in hospital wards, When people have to stay in hospital for a while it helps get better if there have some think to do.
Message 21 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
A good idea that has been suggested previously....
Hopefully it's something that is being considered.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
It would be nice to see o2 wifi in hospital wards, When people have to stay in hospital for a while it helps get better if there have some think to do.

Hi @Anonymous  and welcome to the forum

As someone who has worked in hospitals for years I have to agree with your comment. I do know that some NHS Trusts already provide free Wifi (you just have to ask for the password).

However, as Wifi becomes more important to everyone I can see this being a service that hospitals would start charging for. They already do it for TV access slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 24

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions