Did you mean: 

O2 Trains app to the rescue!

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Remember the time when you have to book a train ticket at a short notice or when you're away from your desktop and on the move? Well, we've got something that offers a truly digital and great experience with our new app - O2 Trains.

What's it all about? Check out some of the key benefits of the app that may interest you:

• Check, compare and buy cheapest/ suitable train tickets for all UK rail operators

• No booking fees or credit card charges

• Pay quickly and securely via O2 Wallet (or manually via a debit/credit card)

• Purchase mobile tickets (m-tickets) on all available routes

In summary, you can search, plan, save and buy train tickets through your mobile via the O2 Trains app slight_smile

The app is available on iOS, Android and most BlackBerry devices, regardless of network. You can also text 'TRAINS' to 61202 to get the app! 

I personally love the interface of the app and particularly like the alert notification of the cheapest fair when you search for a journey. What do you guys think, have you given it a go yet? What do you like/ dislike about our new Train Travel app? We’d love to hear some thoughts and as always, if you've got any feedback or features that our app should have, feel free to let us know and we’ll feed it back to the project team to consider it for future updates.

Trains app

Cheers, Abs

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I've given it the quick once over and it seems to work very well.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Let us know what you think of it jonsie once you try it.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seems clean and smooth on XS,

Shame the ticket prices are still horrendous!

(Not a lot O2 can do about that though!)

Keep it up O2, might be convinced to get O2 wallet when there are a few more uses for me.
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just need to point out that this is another O2 App that isnt available for the BlackBerry Z10 (according to the device list on BlackBerry World).

Message 6 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

To be fair, they DO appear to have created the App for the legacy BB devices running OS6 and OS7 (which is obviously the largest O2 BB customer base at the moment), but they havent developed any of the existing or new Apps for BB10 slight_frown

Message 8 of 10

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

They could perhaps at least have ported the Android version for BB10 devices wink

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I bought train tickets through the app, for next Thursday.

Unfortunately, my phone has been stolen and the ticket reference details with it.

Is there any way of finding the tickets details some other way, online or through my O2 wallet???  Can the details be emailed to me?

Please help!

O

Message 10 of 10