O2 Refresh - Our new Pay Monthly tariff

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Hi guys,

Today, we're pleased to unleash, our new Pay Monthly tariff that lets you get a new phone whenever you like and gets cheaper if you keep your phone past the end of your contract too.

The mobile phone industry has grown rapidly over the last few years and we understand, many customers want to get their hands on new smartphones as and when they release. O2 Refresh allows you do that.

O2 Refresh will be available in-stores nationwide from 16th April. It offers complete transparency and flexibility for you to decide what works best for you. 

Check out The Blue for more info and let us know your thoughts or any Q's you may have.

Thanks, Abs

o2 refresh

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Looks good alreadly posted a link in pay monthly after seeing it on facebook.

Perhaps posting it first on the forums then other social media outlets would stop any duplication on o2 product launches.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 26

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@adamtemp64 wrote:

Looks good alreadly posted a link in pay monthly after seeing it on facebook.

Perhaps posting it first on the forums then other social media outlets would stop any duplication on o2 product launches.

You're quick as always, Adam wink

We'll try our best to sync all future announcements at the same time across social as well as community.

Message 3 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can not wait for this, it will give us as customers so much more flexibility and could be alot cheaper!

Message 4 of 26

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Convenient, my sim only deal is coming to an end soon and it could be a good option for me as the airtime plan is better value than my current simplicity! Though I'll wait to see if Simplicity changes accordingly.

Message 5 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Looks good
Message 6 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Interesting, may give it a thought
Message 7 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
You should also cater for existing customers who really have not long taken out new contracts when purchasing / changing / upgrading to the iPhone 5.During my iPhone 4 contract,you brought in new lower tariffs which I took advantage of,when I was advised I could go to a lower tariff 12 months into a 24 month contract.I am currently on the lowest £26 tariff that was available on launch date,now £26.83,which I don't need unlimited minutes,unlimited texts & or 1GB data.I had to go up £5 to the lowest tariff of £26.A lower tariff available in O2 Refresh is more than adequate for my needs,and in this time when every penny counts,is appealing and again I would take advantage of.But apparently not available to existing customers....yet.I understand wanting to enlarge your customer base,but existing customers are the backbone of any business.
Message 8 of 26

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Contracts and tariffs are constantly changing, you don't get a new one until you can upgrade.

To expect anything else is just silly.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 9 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you are desperate to change then pay off the remainder of your contract, monthly tariff x how many months you have left
Message 10 of 26