Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team

O2 Priority Moments isn’t just on your handheld any more. It’s actually in your hands!

Yesterday, we asked our fans and followers on twitter and facebook around our fabulous O2 Priority Moments. We’re delighted to share some figures and interest that we’ve gathered for you - A total of over £7.5m have been saved by our customers in total having worked with over 300 brands in the UK including Ocado, HMV, Odeon, BHS, Toni & Guy and Accessorize

I’d like to extend our reach and ask the same to my fellow Community members - What deals you would like to see and which particular brands you want to save with our Priority Moments?

In case, you’re missing out – set-up now, all O2 customers need to do is text ‘MOMENTS’ to 2020, or visit the Priority Moments website. More details on our Blog post.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: O2 Priority Moments isn’t just on your handheld any more. It’s actually in your hands!

I'd love to get rid of this application from my phone: I didn't ask for it, and it's taking up valuable memory. My phone doesn't even belong to O2 - I bought it with my own money. Can you help?
Highlighted
Topics: 247

Re: O2 Priority Moments isn’t just on your handheld any more. It’s actually in your hands!

@Anonymous wrote:
I'd love to get rid of this application from my phone: I didn't ask for it, and it's taking up valuable memory. My phone doesn't even belong to O2 - I bought it with my own money. Can you help?

Strange post, how can the app be there if you didn't install it?

More info needed if you need help with this.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hello

I was sure I had ordered Nik Kershaw tickets through priority but I have not had any confirmation. Is there an email address or telephone number I can call to confirm this. Thank you.