Did you mean: 

O2 Pay & Go Go Go - Future Timeline

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

The month of January is almost gone; we're 1 month down and 11 more to go in 2013. Are you still working on your New Year’s resolution? Or thinking what the future holds? You may want to check our new Future Timeline on Facebook to see what the future holds with O2 Pay & Go Go Go.

What's in it for you? We've got a golden chance for 2 lucky members of the Community to visit our Future Timeline activation event at Google, London (SW1) on the 8th February from 18:30 – 22:30. At the venue, you’ll be accompanied by some bloggers and editors who'll speak about future trends and predictions in their specific industries. Aside from that, there are a lot of fun activities that you can involve yourself in, like getting your palms read, interactive wall and floor graffiti, live music, delicious food and a goody bag (which has some awesome surprises, forcing myself not to mention it here!)

In addition to that, check out the BREAKING NEWS from Ian Wright below - he will be presenting at the venue too wink As we've got limited seats, the first two members who post a reply on this thread showing us their willingness & enthusiasm to go will get this fantastic opportunity (you can bring one person along). Excited? We'd love to hear some thoughts about this campaign.

More videos: 

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLODKBJUL0V8usQR5a3WR5tyawkkzO3zsk

Thanks, Abs

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bit short notice and to be fair I think if this was in another part of the forum it would have got more posts. 

Gutted I have something I can not get out of on Friday.

Message 21 of 29

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Maybe they'll have another one before too long and we'll be able to get there.:smileyhappy:

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 22 of 29

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I wouldn't mind any venue around the midlands (or the North but that's me just being selfish!) but it's just too far for a Friday evening and would involve a very long day and an expensive overnight stay.....I could buy a Nexus 4 for the costs involvedSmiley Surprised

Message 23 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would have loved to but I'm working 😞 Plus, it's quite a way for me to travel!

Message 24 of 29

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
Thanks guys,

I appreciate it's not easy for people to travel all the way to London when you're located quite far. Like I said earlier, I will defo share future opportunities for other areas in the UK slight_smile

@Steersy, I've modified the video and posted a link to the full playlist in the OP as well wink

The lucky chap who will be going to our Pay & Go Go Go Future Timeline event is ziggy01  - Congrats, I'll be PM'g you guys shortly slight_smile

Also, it'd be great if you guys could capture how the event went, any insights, interesting topics and discussions and share it post event on this thread for other fellow members on the community.

Enjoy and have fun at the event slight_smile

Thanks
Abs
Message 25 of 29

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@ziggy01, I'm unable to send you a PM, can you ensure your settings are set-up correctly?

My Settings - Preferences - Private Messenger - Turn on private messages (should be ticked)

Thanks, Abs

Message 26 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 timeline event review:

First of all I just want to say I know it has been a while, but I have been very busy and have finally had a chance to write a short review of the event and my experience.

This was the first event I have ever been to, so i was very excited. It was great to enter the Google HQ feeling like VIP’s. During the event we had a chance to get our hands read by a professional hand reader which was interesting as some points were spot on which is kind of freaky (but I’m sure it was just a type of cold reading) as well as get in tune with our creative style and draw some doodles with a graffiti electronic board which I was terrible at but it was fun nevertheless.  After mingling with others we got the privilege to hear a live band which was great too. Once the event was over we were given goodie bags with all sorts of things which ranged from pictures, gloves that work with smartphones, youtube diary and pen as well as the pay and go go go sim card and a t-shirt – all good stuff! There were also a few well 20 lucky ones who received and iPad 4th generation! Overall can’t really complain with the free food and drink and goodie bags but I think they should have talked a bit more about the O2 pay and go go go sim including the benefits and rewards.

I just want to say thank you again Abs for this opportunity!
Message 27 of 29

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
O2 timeline event review:

First of all I just want to say I know it has been a while, but I have been very busy and have finally had a chance to write a short review of the event and my experience.

This was the first event I have ever been to, so i was very excited. It was great to enter the Google HQ feeling like VIP’s. During the event we had a chance to get our hands read by a professional hand reader which was interesting as some points were spot on which is kind of freaky (but I’m sure it was just a type of cold reading) as well as get in tune with our creative style and draw some doodles with a graffiti electronic board which I was terrible at but it was fun nevertheless.  After mingling with others we got the privilege to hear a live band which was great too. Once the event was over we were given goodie bags with all sorts of things which ranged from pictures, gloves that work with smartphones, youtube diary and pen as well as the pay and go go go sim card and a t-shirt – all good stuff! There were also a few well 20 lucky ones who received and iPad 4th generation! Overall can’t really complain with the free food and drink and goodie bags but I think they should have talked a bit more about the O2 pay and go go go sim including the benefits and rewards.

I just want to say thank you again Abs for this opportunity!

This is great Ziggy - appreciate your feedback and thanks for sharing your experience with the rest of the community folks! 

Cheers, Abs

Message 28 of 29

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Very good review ziggy01 and it sounds as if they looked after you well! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 29 of 29