Did you mean: 

O2 Pay & Go Go Go - Future Timeline

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

The month of January is almost gone; we're 1 month down and 11 more to go in 2013. Are you still working on your New Year’s resolution? Or thinking what the future holds? You may want to check our new Future Timeline on Facebook to see what the future holds with O2 Pay & Go Go Go.

What's in it for you? We've got a golden chance for 2 lucky members of the Community to visit our Future Timeline activation event at Google, London (SW1) on the 8th February from 18:30 – 22:30. At the venue, you’ll be accompanied by some bloggers and editors who'll speak about future trends and predictions in their specific industries. Aside from that, there are a lot of fun activities that you can involve yourself in, like getting your palms read, interactive wall and floor graffiti, live music, delicious food and a goody bag (which has some awesome surprises, forcing myself not to mention it here!)

In addition to that, check out the BREAKING NEWS from Ian Wright below - he will be presenting at the venue too wink As we've got limited seats, the first two members who post a reply on this thread showing us their willingness & enthusiasm to go will get this fantastic opportunity (you can bring one person along). Excited? We'd love to hear some thoughts about this campaign.

More videos: 

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLODKBJUL0V8usQR5a3WR5tyawkkzO3zsk

Thanks, Abs

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Would have loved to attend but living outside london the times preclude me attending no train home that late.

Hope the lucky people that get chosen enjoy the event and tell us what was in the goody bags.

Perhaps some events outside london would be good.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 29

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Thanks Adam, I understand it's a bit of challenge for some being time/ location bound. Sorry about that 😞

I'll definitely share any opportunities that come in future which are located elsewhere and which are more flexible.

Cheers, Abs

Message 3 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, being down in Somerset means I would like to attend but unable to

Message 4 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love to go to this event, 

However, since I went to the Speed Testing event last year, I am happy for others from the community who didn't go to that to get first choice for this one.

Message 5 of 29

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I would love to go to this event, 

However, since I went to the Speed Testing event last year, I am happy for others from the community who didn't go to that to get first choice for this one.

Thanks buffbuff, it's really kind of you. I will keep you on the reserve list for now!

Cheers, Abs

Message 6 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

im new too this and as i live in fife, im not sure what this is about as ive had a stroke ,but if it is how long used 02 phones ???????/,its been since 1992 or before  regards loobyloo

Its probably nothing too do with thatSmiley Embarassed its just a post i read above made me think it was ,And really im saying 1992 but something tells me its a long while before that as i had one before my wee grandaughter emigrated too Australia so?? not sure

Message 7 of 29

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi loobyloo,

Send me a private message and we can talk about that slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 8 of 29

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

im new too this and as i live in fife, im not sure what this is about as ive had a stroke ,but if it is how long used 02 phones ???????/,its been since 1992 or before  regards loobyloo

Its probably nothing too do with thatSmiley Embarassed its just a post i read above made me think it was ,And really im saying 1992 but something tells me its a long while before that as i had one before my wee grandaughter emigrated too Australia so?? not sure

Hi loobyloo1957, if you'd like to know more about what Future Timeline is and how does it predict future, check out here: http://futuretimeline.co.uk/ and let us know your thoughts! 

Message 9 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! This seems to be a nice offer, it's a shame to see that none of the other people have grabbed this opportunity. I am not sure if this invite is still open, but I would like to attend this event, if it is still available.

Message 10 of 29