Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 20: Radiant

Re: O2 Network Issues - 6th December 2018

@jonsie

I agree, i wonder sometimes how we survived before smart devices....

We lived with Dialup broadband, a landline phone, and a TV with 4 channels... and newspapers...

Why do feel a Monty Python sktech coming on Smiley Tongue
--

Samsung S10 128Gb, OnePlus 7 Pro, BlackBerry Key2, Note 8, Nokia 8110 (New), iPad Pro

Im just an IT Geek, into all things Messaging and Collaboration, and Mobile and Hardware :-)

My desk is a cross between Microsoft and PC World

I DONT WORK FOR O2 but am a G33K
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

So many people having emergencies on the day their network goes down, but still feel the urge to post about it before problem solving.. scream

I remember the days when priorities were just that..  and not an O2 app..

BOOM! 

Topics: 545

@magoo wrote:
Absolutely furious with o2 and I only joined last month! I was previously a vodaphone customer for ten years and it has been the worst decision ever to join o2, I have barely any signal wherever I maybe, then today happens 😡 I have lost business and most importantly missed a call from school when my daughter bumped her head, not acceptable from such a huge company, if I could cancel my contract I would.

You can. Just pay off the device plan and give 30 days notice for the airtime.

Level 1: Joiner

This is a complete joke. I have not had any calls/texts/data all day. I need it for business. I want compensattion for the loss of service and business. 

They say to check the web page.... commopn sense, you are not able to if you can't access the data.....

Pathetic!

You will get this amount of compensation...

ZERO

as you agreed to the t&C's when you signed up.

I want lots of things and I wont be getting them either!!!

If you dont like it leave, pay off your contract and give 30 days notice and go to another network, simples
--

Samsung S10 128Gb, OnePlus 7 Pro, BlackBerry Key2, Note 8, Nokia 8110 (New), iPad Pro

Im just an IT Geek, into all things Messaging and Collaboration, and Mobile and Hardware :-)

Level 1: Joiner

if enough people complain and demand compensation then it will happen
Highlighted
Level 3: Thinker

this still does not tell us when normal service is going to happen. i still have no phone calls, text or internet. my main concern is my phne calls and texts due to living alone and having no land line!!!!! not good at all

Be careful what you ask for....

If people are using personal mobile contracts for business purposes you might find yourselves in breach of contract, and you cut off with no comebacks..

And bills will rise to cover it, so a picture message will cost a £1, none inclusive minutes a £1 roaming outside the EU £10 /mb
--

Topics: 545

Anyone can make up loss of business. Get real.

Anonymous

It’s not just data though, voice & text messages