Welcome & News

Anonymous

Re: O2 Network Issues - 6th December 2018

@GWAKE wrote:

Text and calls back, still no internet but a better place to be Smiley Happy

Yay..let's hope it stays back!

Level 1: Joiner

I've literally had no signal so no calls or texts all day and have had no way to use WiFi while out. So should something have gone wrong with my daughter I'd have had no way of knowing I am very unhappy with this

Yea. Just had to put phone on silent for all the text pings coming through and I am not the only one.  Office sounds like we are trying to make a music track out of text message pings Smiley Tongue

Level 20: Radiant

@GWAKE

Hope no one has crazy frog as their text sound lolSmiley Happy
--

Samsung S10 128Gb, OnePlus 7 Pro, BlackBerry Key2, Note 8, Nokia 8110 (New), iPad Pro

Im just an IT Geek, into all things Messaging and Collaboration, and Mobile and Hardware :-)

My desk is a cross between Microsoft and PC World

I DONT WORK FOR O2 but am a G33K

Baby Shark a few times!

16.38pm and still not working and like previous comments it isnt just mobile data its calls amd texts too, its ridiculous bet you will be quick to take payments of all of us for your ****** sercice😡😡 sort it out o2
Highlighted
Level 20: Radiant

Ouch @GWAKE thats bad... and for adults as well...
--

Samsung S10 128Gb, OnePlus 7 Pro, BlackBerry Key2, Note 8, Nokia 8110 (New), iPad Pro

Im just an IT Geek, into all things Messaging and Collaboration, and Mobile and Hardware :-)

My desk is a cross between Microsoft and PC World

I DONT WORK FOR O2 but am a G33K
Topics: 544

[ Edited ]

Makes me wonder how i brought my kids up to be fine upstanding citizens. Maybe because we didn't need mobile phones in those days. Strange how the world kept spinning and no one fell off...

Absolutely furious with o2 and I only joined last month! I was previously a vodaphone customer for ten years and it has been the worst decision ever to join o2, I have barely any signal wherever I maybe, then today happens 😡 I have lost business and most importantly missed a call from school when my daughter bumped her head, not acceptable from such a huge company, if I could cancel my contract I would.
Community Manager

Hi everyone, I've just added our latest update to the OP now:

The network issue continues to be a top priority for us and we apologise to all our customers impacted by this. Earlier today we suspended any planned works or updates across our systems and network. This allowed hundreds of people from both our technical teams and our third-party supplier’s teams to focus on fixing the problem, helping us to restore data services as quickly as we can which will also help reduce the high network demand we’re currently seeing for voice calls.

Community highlights:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Instant Winners is back! - Enter the weekly prize draw every Friday!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature