Did you mean: 

O2 Network Issues - 6th December 2018

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning all, 

We are aware our customers are unable to use data this morning.

Our technical teams are working on the issue with high priority. We are really sorry and working as hard and as fast as we can to fix this.

Please keep an eye on our status checker: http://o2.uk/ServiceStatus 

Latest Update:

Our 3G and 4G data services are performing as normal. Our technical teams are continuing to monitor service performance closely. We will be updating our customers later today on how we will make yesterday’s data service issue up to them and we’d once again like to thank our customers for their patience. 

A small proportion of customers have reported issues sending text messages. We can see that the vast majority are being sent and received successfully and our technical teams are investigating. Our 3G and 4G data services are performing as normal.

We are finalising how we make it up to our customers and will be contacting them later today about this. 

The Facebook mention around us giving out £75 compensation isn't correct and didn't come from us.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 715
714 REPLIES 714

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Have one from me mate wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 211 of 715

Cleoriff
  • 122364 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Tell me why anyone on here should answer anyone..
Please,
It seems kudos are rushed out like candy to anyone "OUTRAGED!!!" as well as those "DEMANDING COMPENSATION!!!"
Yet those helping ... Not a damn thing.
Enjoy your outage, enjoy patting each other on the back for being the biggest compo claimer.
As for me, I'm out.

Maybe give thanks to the regulars who don't get paid anything to suffer your impatience.

@viridis  Here have a kudo for that my lad....I said the same 10 minutes ago....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 212 of 715

GrahamW2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Status page won't load and it is stopping me making/ receiving calls not restricted to data as stated.

Message 213 of 715

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GrahamW2 Nothing we can do about it. You just have to keep checking this thread for any updates 

Message 214 of 715

Chrispduk
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I agree
Message 215 of 715

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 216 of 715

a_hcir
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 133 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think o2 should refund me the cost of my phone because I'm unable to browse reddit on the bog at work - I'm actually having to have bowel movements instead of looking at kittens.

Message 217 of 715

Tina100
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi it is 15:38 I am unable to make calls from my phone, it is saying no network how much longer will this go on for? 

Message 218 of 715

Tob
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I cannot make calls & text's not being delivered @15.40

Message 219 of 715

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Could be days, or weeks.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 220 of 715