cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Launches iTunes codes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Guys,

We've launched iTunes codes where you can charge directly from your mobile bill or Pay and Go credit 

Check it out here

The codes can be used to redeem music, apps, games, books, TV series, movies and more directly from the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks and Mac App Store.

To celebrate the launch, for two weeks, O2 will also be offering customers who purchase iTunes Codes through direct carrier billing, a voucher worth £25 for £20. This alternative method of payment, known as Charge to Mobile, is growing rapidly, with over 100 merchants already using it in the UK through O2’s online and mobile channels. Charge to Mobile is a fast and seamless way for customers to pay for digital content and is fast establishing itself as a popular method of payment. To date over 10 million transactions have been made by O2 customers alone.

Danny Barclay, Head of Commerce Sales at O2 said: “We look forward to making our customers’ lives easier by offering them a fast, easy and safe alternative method of payment to purchase iTunes credit.”

This new capability is delivered in partnership with leading managed service provider’s epay and Touchtechmedia and with mobile payments company Boku.

Will you guys be using this service? If so let us know what you think?

[Edit: link updated]

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

AKar
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does this still work? The link doesn't seem to work?

Message 11 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@AKar 

Register here https://www.o2.co.uk/charge-to-mobile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 15

AKar
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry, do you mean to register with MyO2? I am registered. Not sure how can I buy iTunes code though?

Message 13 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@AKar 

Follow the link and register for the app store.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 15

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah I will be using the service as I use to use itunes there was a lot of good music that I liked on it.

LGreenwood
Message 15 of 15