Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 Community Rewards Programme Information

[ Edited ]

We are really proud of our community. You put your time, sweat, efforts and knowledge at the service of others, throughout the day, every day. And you do it out of the kindness of your hearts.

We’ve been busy in the background working hard on several projects, you’ll see quite a few things happen in the next months. The one thing we thought we needed to do first was say Thank You.

So, welcome to the O2 Community Rewards! From the 1st August 2013, you can get a thank you token for participating in the community. Every month.

Here is how it works:  each month, your activity in the forum will earn you rewards points. Points are calculated by using a super secret algorithm that has been devised by monitoring members’ behaviour over the past months. Once you reach a certain amount of points, you will qualify for a reward. We have 4 different levels of rewards – Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. Every month points will reset and you will be able to try to qualify for another reward.

Rewards will vary from month to month – watch out every month for an announcement.

What do you need to do to join the programme? Absolutely nothing. All registered members are automatically entered. The more you participate in the community, the more points you will earn increasing your chances to qualify for a reward.

The Terms & Conditions will give you the full details of the programme, please read them carefully and feel free to ask any questions you might have Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Topics: 295
Kudos: 1,849
Ideas: 6

Re: Time to say Thank You - Introducing the O2 Community Rewards Programme!

I feel this may be a bit late in being bought to our attention as so many of the top contributors have left.

But Look forward to seeing what the prizes will be

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted
Topics: 11
Kudos: 62

Are employees excluded from this? Smiley Happy

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Highlighted
Topics: 247

So points make prizes!! Smiley Tongue

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Topics: 572

Highlighted
Anonymous

Ok so points makes prizes, and will that be based on the amount each member posts? If so then really that would not be fair as some have a high post count.
Highlighted
Topics: 295
Kudos: 1,849
Ideas: 6

@jonsie wrote:

...and obviously backdated four years!Smiley Tongue

or even 5 mid august for me lol

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted
Anonymous

@Rycal Discussing this now Smiley Wink

@Persie and Jonsie Yes, of course Smiley Tongue

@silverlady Absolutely not, post count is not the predominant factor in the algorithm. 

Highlighted
Anonymous

Be nice if we had an opt out option, some people like myself are just not interested in rubbish novelty ideas to try & drum up more posts on the forum.

The rank system on here is already pointless enough & now your bringing in a reward system to.

Dont bother sending me a PM as it will just get binned unread ( as you cant block staff PM's in the settings, I know as ive tried Smiley Mad ) any reply from staff stick it in the thread for all to see.

Highlighted
Topics: 11
Kudos: 62

@Anonymous wrote:

@Rycal Discussing this now Smiley Wink

I think I deserve a prize Smiley Happy

Other than the hoodie of course Smiley Tongue

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.