Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Community Rewards: January 2015

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

It seems that this cold day is full of good news slight_smile

Well done everyone! It's great to start the year with you, always eager to contribute and to help others with amazing advice. That's why it's a pleasure for me to announce the rewarded members for this month.

Have a look at the below list to see if you are a rewarded member.

Platinum Reward  - £50 line rental/payg credit

MI5

Gold Reward- £20 line rental/payg credit

Cleoriff

piperdog123

Silver Reward - £10 line rental/payg credit

jonsie

rosadosc

viridis

Bambino

Telephone_user

Bronze Reward  - £5 line rental/payg credit

gemz4the1

Beenherebefore

cyrillicguy

redtitbit

Deaveman

Please send me a private message with the number you would like your reward to be added to, as well as the type of plan you are on (e.g. PAYG, Pay Monthly, Business etc.).

*If you want to know more about  O2 Community Rewards , please take a look at this thread or feel free to drop me a private message any time!

well_done_thumb.jpg

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

MI5
  • 144343 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Well done to everyone who has earned their rewards this month and a big thank you to our community team slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
How about if people want their reward to go to charity (and assuming they are o2 customers) that the reward is accepted and the recipient makes a payment to the charity of "their choice"?

That way not only do er get to support our favourite charities, we can also gift aid if we are tax payers which effectively adds an extra 25% to the charity.

Like others I think it is a great idea and whether o2 pay it to charity or we do, it is commendable that people want to do this.

Well done to those who have suggested it.
Message 12 of 39

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144343 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
That's how I do it Nick as you know, but some like Bambino don't have an o2 sim anymore.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 39

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
Likewise....I don't have an O2 sim, that's why the charity route would be preferable.
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 14 of 39

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23074 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

I would like to see the money go to a children's charity. If we can agree on one, that would be my choice. I don't have a preference, but if someone else does, that would be fine with me.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 15 of 39

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

I would like to see the money go to a children's charity. If we can agree on one, that would be my choice. I don't have a preference, but if someone else does, that would be fine with me.

That suits me, Sir

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 16 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would happily take the funds into my o2 account and then transfer them to a dog rescue charity as that would be my choice. I would then post a receipt or proof to the member(s) to show it had been paid. I am a big supporter of dog rescue
Message 17 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
On a separate note I would like to echo the thoughts of many others on here and say a big thank you to the community team, both o2 staff but also those of us that post helpful stuff on here to benefit customers who need help with their tech.
Message 18 of 39

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23074 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

I had asked months ago if my reward could be transferred to another person's account and was told no.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 19 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
Argh ok thank you @Bambino. It was just a thought but it would probably be more hassle than it was worth
Message 20 of 39