O2 Community Rewards: February 2015

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Its that magical time of the month again wink

This is the time where we celebrate the help and advice you give to others here and its our way of saying thanks.

This time, we are going to list everyone in alphabetical order, rather than listing your exact rewards. Please send @Anonymous a PM if you are on this list and she'll let you know what you were rewarded with, as well as taking your number to add your reward to.

Finally, we have created a new lower rank. The current rewards are phone credit/pay monthly discounts of £50, £20, £10, £5 and £2.50.

The community recently hosted an open discussion on Rewards and we're still working trough the ideas there, as well as my nomination idea, which may be implemented from next month as a trial.

Here is the list of rewarded members. If you are on the list, well done!

anticpated
Bambino
Beenherebefore
Cairdeas
Cleoriff
darrengf
Deaveman
Gaffout
Gerry
jonsie
MI5
PhillPark
piperdog123
Poppysmum
redtitbit
rosadosc
stephengeddes

viridis

Wispared7

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 61
60 REPLIES 60

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cairdeas wrote:

Strap yourself in @Anonymous .. It gets more intense when the wine comes out Smiley Very Happy x

Oh is it wine today on today's menu?  A couple of days ago it was whiskey and we've even had tablets circulating Angel.  

Message 41 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cairdeas wrote:

Strap yourself in @Anonymous .. It gets more intense when the wine comes out Smiley Very Happy x

I must refute that @Cairdeas   I assure you that I can speak fluent nonsense in a state of total sobriety! D'oh!

@W3 @Anonymous (@n 5p3@k n0n53n53 ¡f w3 7ry h@rd 3n0u9h, G3rry!

Message 42 of 61

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

It never comes out on this thread though @Cairdeas (Or indeed anywhere in the main forum....) Cheers

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 43 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cairdeas wrote:

I must refute that @Cairdeas   I assure you that I can speak fluent nonsense in a state of total sobriety! D'oh!

Infact... hmuan bnrais qiute esialy mkae snese of nenosnse wtihuot you eevn bineg arwae of it.

Message 44 of 61

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Oops.. Sorry folks. Forgot where I was ..off topic here I come lol . thanks @Cleorifftongue

giphy-3
Message 45 of 61

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Cairdeas wrote:

Oops.. Sorry folks. Forgot where I was ..off topic here I come lol . thanks @Cleorifftongue

I didn't mean anything by it @Cairdeas  I just didn't want anyone to think you were drinking wine...errr...just anywhere LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 61

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I think that ship has already sailed @Cleoriff Smiley Very Happy x

giphy-3
Message 47 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@W3 @Anonymous (@n 5p3@k n0n53n53 ¡f w3 7ry h@rd 3n0u9h, G3rry!

Some of us don't have to try at all - it just comes naturally @Anonymous   (What IS a telephone, anyway?):confused-smiley:

Message 48 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cairdeas wrote:

Not to worry, @Cairdeas   Have a tipple if that's your habit, relax and enjoy yourself  - you'll meet such a nicer bunch of people here than over there in "off topic", and your experience will be so much more rewarding (just added that phrase to keep the post on topic!!!)  -  think it's the word "off" that is off-putting.   LOL

Message 49 of 61

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Lol @Anonymous ..I swear I only have one glass.. Til

the weekend anyway tongue x

giphy-3
Message 50 of 61