cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Community Rewards: December 2015

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

I hope you all had a lovely festive period. I'm sure you all have been very good and had lots of presents Bouncy Here we go with our little present for you slight_smile

We're really proud to have you all here and this is our way to thank you for the wonderful advice you give to others and the great content you've created and shared with us. 

Well done everyone!

BAND 1 - £50 credit/pay monthly discount

@MI5

BAND 2 - £20 line rental/payg credit

@Cleoriff

@jonsie

BAND 3 - £10 line rental/payg credit

@viridis

@Curr946

@Anonymous

@Bambino

BAND 4 - £5 line rental/payg credit

@Anonymous

@adamtemp64

@gmarkj + nomination winner Bouncy

BAND 5 - £2.50 line rental/payg credit
@Anonymous
@Anonymous

Our community nomination winner this month is @gmarkj for this amazing TTT review. Well done! 

Please send me a private message with the number you would like your reward to be added to, as well as the type of plan you are on (e.g. PAYG, Pay Monthly, Business etc.).

*If you want to know more about O2 Community Rewards, please take a look at this thread or feel free to drop me a private message any time!

Have a lovely evening everyone Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions

Oh... thanks so much. Hug

Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 11 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done everyone slight_smile

Message 12 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks very much @Anonymous & the team. Well done everyone

Message 13 of 32

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Thanks all, both for the nominations and the opportunity to do the review in the first place and congrats to all the winners.

Agreed, would be interesting to put faces (and actual names) to everyone on here although finding a central place could be tricky...

Edit to add:

Oh, and though this morning of other things that I could have included in the review! Maybe next time...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 14 of 32

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,
We've suggested places to meet in the past; London, York, Birmingham and Leeds to name a few. Each time, we have had many say they cannot attend due to the distance. We would love to meet up for a gathering, but we need you guys to let us know where you are (roughly) and then we can come up with more suggestions. Feel free to post about that here, or to create a thread.

I'm also open to a few smaller gatherings so that we can have two locations to make it easier, if that makes sense slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 15 of 32

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Midlands (Birmingham) has to be the best area for me...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:

Edit to add:

Oh, and though this morning of other things that I could have included in the review! Maybe next time...

@gmarkj If you want to add info to your existing review then you should ask @Toby to open your post for editing?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 32

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

It was more to do with battery life - was thinking after a discussion with a chap at work about battery life I should have included the tracker that showed the battery charging/discharge cycle.

Mainly due to the fact that (although I wasn't using it as much) the battery was lasting about 2 days between charges and how that compared to my personal mobile (Sony Z1) which lasts about a day.

I did mention battery life being better, but can't screen shot the actual now the phone has been returned...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 18 of 32

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

@Toby wrote:

Hi guys,
We've suggested places to meet in the past; London, York, Birmingham and Leeds to name a few. Each time, we have had many say they cannot attend due to the distance. We would love to meet up for a gathering, but we need you guys to let us know where you are (roughly) and then we can come up with more suggestions. Feel free to post about that here, or to create a thread.

I'm also open to a few smaller gatherings so that we can have two locations to make it easier, if that makes sense slight_smile

What about at the Gadget show live on Sunday 3rd April?

I know O2 can get us some tickets.

Having worked at one before for AMD I can tell you, there's some sick tech on display for us all to drool over.

Message 19 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The Gadget Show??? LOL

That would be a very interesting place to meet your good self @viridis

Transcript of conversation.....

" Hello Viridis I'm Cleo"...

Your reply

"Clear off Cleo I am just looking at this whatchamacallit"......

T'would be fascinating NOT!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 32