Did you mean: 

O2 Community Rewards - April 2014

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

I hope you all had a wonderful April! I received some truly epic April Fool's day pranks this year so shall need to be more vigilant in 2015 wink

As ever, many of of you have gone above and beyond to help others on this great community and I'm delighted to announce the rewarded members for this month below:

Platinum - £50 line rental/payg credit

MI5

bandofbrothers

Gold - £20 line rental/payg credit

adamtemp64

jonsie

damien1

Silver - £10 line rental/payg credit

piperdog123

wanty

gemz4the1

Bronze - £5 line rental/payg credit 

Cleoriff

anticpated

Traceyjs1975

Bambino

PapaDug

steve_camberley

If you are on this list, well done! Please send me a private message with the number you would like your reward to be added to, as well as the type of plan you are on (e.g. PAYG, Pay Monthly, Business etc.).

If not though and you'd like to know more about O2 Community Rewards, please take a look at this thread or feel free to drop me a private message any time!

Very nicely done guys slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Well I got a PM from 'anonymous' saying my post was rejected. No reason given and when I tried to ask, it seems that 'anonymous' doesn't have PMs enabled so couldn't get help as to the reason it was rejected.Bang

I have asked that posts be moved to a new thread of it's own so as not to detract anything from the reward scheme. I feel it's worthy of a debate in itself but I answered in all sincerity to a concern raised by bambino.

Of course people have their own opinion and that's as it should be.:smileywink:

Message 41 of 56

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Well I got a PM from 'anonymous' saying my post was rejected. No reason given and when I tried to ask, it seems that 'anonymous' doesn't have PMs enabled so couldn't get help as to the reason it was rejected.Bang

I have asked that posts be moved to a new thread of it's own so as not to detract anything from the reward scheme. I feel it's worthy of a debate in itself but I answered in all sincerity to a concern raised by bambino.

Of course people have their own opinion and that's as it should be.:smileywink:

I actually tried to access this thread this morning, to agree with jonsie's comments (above) about the

subject matter being  moved to somewhere more appropriate

I also felt some posts deserved kudos for the honesty shown. The thread (at 7am this morning)

would not allow me to add a comment nor give kudos.

I am pleased to see it is now in 'working order' ...: Enough said I think.:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 42 of 56

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys, thank you all for your thoughts in this discussion, as well as the requests for it to be made into a new thread. I have been reading the comments as they have been posted but am currently not in a position to be moving comments around (having a needed break for a day or two) so shall do so when appropriate, as well as offering my own thoughts slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 43 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

We'll investigate on the post rejection - as you know, we don't have a pre-approve policy and we are quite confused on what might have happened, we'd be grateful if you could send us full details of what exactly happened by PM.

We'll continue this conversation elsewhere as this is not the appropriate section. I just want to reiterate once again that the rewards are achieved through quality of the contribution and not quantity.

Message 44 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Toby and @Anonymous

I too have had several posts come back a rejected by anonymous with no reasons. I assume as mods you can see in PM messages so feel free to have a look in mine. Can't see a way to forward them to you.
Message 45 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you @Anonymous and @Toby
Message 46 of 56

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous  I have PM'd you.... (mine was a bit TOO long to explain here):smileysad:

Pretty much as @Anonymous said but with other instances of 'anonymous moderation'!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 47 of 56

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Apologies to @Anonymous and to @Toby for causing a problem but my replies were to @Bambino who raised concerns about the community and how it was evolving.

I realise that the issues raised have no place in the Rewards thread, hence my request for them to be moved. I have no problem if you want to delete my comments, they have stood for a number of days now so people are aware of my opinion. I stress my opinion.

I have PM'd @Anonymous details of the rejected post and also it's content which did not breech any community rules or terms and conditions. As I say, feel free to delete all the thread from @Bambino post downward and by all means lock it if that is your perogative.

Message 48 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, all, for the details. We're looking into it, will get back to you as soon as we have an idea of what happened.

Message 49 of 56

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie  Good to see your post has now been reinstated as it should be.

Common sense has prevailed wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 50 of 56