Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: O2 4G is 1!

4g @Brad? You are having a laugh. Here in the South West 3g is virtually non existent let alone 4g. Most of the area i love and visit is either 2g or no signal at all.

With mast congestion this is becoming a very serious and contentious issue. Where there is 3g on the South West it rarely works as although h+ is on screen there is no capacity so can't be used.

As for roll out lists o2 will have a schedule of where and when so why not share it? Three have.

In relation to your CEO Derek McManus i challenged him in The Blue on o2s website about the list and despite several requests o2 social media did everything they could to avoid answering the question and then blocked me from asking questions on the thread.

Is this how o2 top brass see customers?

I suspect you won't answer every point either.
Highlighted
Topics: 44
Kudos: 216

@Anonymous  I've had 4G since the launch living and working in London and there has been a marked drop in speeds to below 3G speeds since the number of subscribers has increased indicating O2 need to do a lot of work to alleviate the congestion and improve the backhaul network.

iPhone 11 Pro (O2 eSIM,3), Note 10+(EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]
Snap @aldaweb I'm in London too and experience the same very poor you would have thought that O2 would have though ahead about the number of subscribers it doesn't help when they give it free now as well