cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 4G in Hull, Salford and more..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Guys,

We’re pleased to announce that the European capital of culture- Hull know has our superfast 4G!

We continue to roll our 4G to the nation, if you’re in Hull please do let us know how you’re finding the new superfast speeds.

We’ve been aware of the issues that have taken place in Hull over the last few months as part of the rollout, whilst 4G is being announced now, we will continue to improve 4G in Hull giving the very best experience to our customers.

That’s not it!...

We’re not done there we also have superfast O2 4G in Salford, home of the BBC studios, Old Trafford cricket and football grounds and the mighty Salford City.

Again if you’re of Salford or you’re visiting maybe for a match day, let us know how you get on with your superfast speeds!!

Wait.. hold the phone… We’re not done with you yet!

The 4G bandwagon is moving on to-

• Alysham
  • Borough Green
  • Long Ashton
  • Redcar
  • Trowbridge
  • Hereford

If you’re in these fine places, like Salford and Hull, let us know how things are going. All feedback is good. We hope you enjoy the speeds!

Ohh.. Also don’t forget to download the My Network app http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network because you can feedback on any issues, conduct speed tests and check coverage.

Thanks

Brad

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93227 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

I have 4G on O2 Whistle

I also have 4G on EE which gives a far better speedtest result Smiley Frustrated

Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Indeed there are about 3000 GGs in Newmarket and only 4Gs from O2 - which seems to be creeping further and further as each day goes on, clearly they are ramping up the 'whatever it is they ramp up'!
Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still nothing for exeter 😞
Message 13 of 13