Did you mean: 

Now available: Xiaomi RedMi 7A

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Last week, we announced the first Xiaomi device to come to O2, the Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G, here. A second Xiaomi device has now become available, so if anyone was interested in devices from this brand, you now have more choices to consider!

You can now get the Xiaomi RedMi 7A in matte black - here are a few reasons why this might just be the right phone for you slight_smile 

Pictures of the Xiaomi RedMi 7A

Keep going and going and going

With its very generous 4000mAh battery and power optimisation system, you’ll have the comfort of knowing your battery will last as long as you do: your Redmi 7A will have enough power to get through the day. 🔋

Stay focused

Whether you’re trying to snap the sunset, or get the perfect picture of your dog, the 12MP AI camera will make sure that each shot is in full focus. 📷

See more on the big display

The Xiaomi RedMi 7A crams in a 5.45 inch HD+ display, meaning you can watch your favourite films and entertainment in crystal clear quality.

Make the most of the powerful processor

With an Octa-core processor, the Redmi 7a gives you a smooth, seamless experience, whether you’re catching up on social media, playing games or watching videos.

Don't forget as well that as with all our handsets, the Xiaomi RedMi 7A is available on our custom plans, which put customers in control, enabling you to own the phone you want in your pocket at a price to suit your wallet. What’s more, you can upgrade at any time, just by paying off your Device Plan. You can even trade in your old phone with O2 Recycle to get cash towards your upgrade.

What do you guys think of this second Xiaomi device? If there's a feature you particularly like, or are interested in getting one of these for yourself, let us know in the comments! slight_smile

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

FragileNougat
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone no how to reset this phone. I've tried for hours after it updated itself end ended up with "The system has been destroyed" message of death. I bought it on here I can see no way to contact o2 and I haven't received an email a receipt or anything to prove I bought it other than my credit card statement.

Message 2 of 2