Now available: Samsung Galaxy Fit

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone!

It's an exciting week for device launches. Happy Dance

The Samsung Galaxy Fit is now available on O2! You can get yours here in either black or silver white.

Samsung Galaxy Fit in black and silver white colours

Some more information about the awesome features of the Samsung Galaxy Fit:

Stay connected

Your Samsung Galaxy Fit syncs seamlessly with your phone, so you can stay connected even when you haven’t got your phone to hand. Get notifications straight to your Galaxy Fit, and reply to messages with pre-written, quick replies. Galaxy Fit works with Android phones with Android 5.0 or higher, and iPhone 7 and above, on iOS 10.0 or higher.

Track your fitness

Galaxy Fit is the perfect training buddy. It recognises your favourite exercises and helps you achieve your goals with Auto Workout Tracking and Heart Rate Alerts that let you know when you need to speed up or slow down.

Wear it with style

Slim, light and small, the Galaxy Fit looks as good as it feels on your wrist. And it features an AMOLED display that shows your goals and achievement in crisp, vivid, full colour.

Improve your sleeping and eating

Galaxy Fit doesn’t just help keep tabs on your fitness, it monitors your stress levels and quality of sleep, and gives you tips on how to improve them. You can even track your calories, and see how many you’re burning, to keep you motivated.

I'd love to hear if this is something you'd be interested in wearing! What do you think of the functionalities? Planning on getting one yourself? smiling

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 8

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10655 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @Marjo 

Gosh these look nice ~ I am whacked though after a day doing all my chores therefore

sleep like a log, always hungry love food anyway but after garden work starving!

I would frighten myself if I tracked my calories.

I need to stay cool about my caloriescool

Super for those in Offices all day though.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 8

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Well @TallTrees I admit I'm not very active and love my food. But I'm not active, not due to lazyness but down to health. I definitely don't want to track my calories. I have a weakness for crisps and pasta joy

Mind you I am having cold meat and a salad today, so sort of good. But then I did work my way through a large bag of Tyrrell's crisps too lol.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

deleted by me ... because ... way off-topic

didn't mention subject thread once ... = ... my bad 

I've no need for a Fit by any company ... way too far gone for it ... I could use that money spent better elsewhere

I have good friends who do use this sort of mobile technology ... & ... fair play to them

This one does look good as @jonsie has said some posts above  ^  ^  ^

My apologies for getting carried away rather

Message 5 of 8

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10655 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
True @jonsie calories were mentioned though
it just got in front of the GSFit thingy
This is fit food
OMG @Anonymous that gorgeous menu WANT it all 👨‍🍳👩‍🍳👨‍🍳👩‍🍳👨‍🍳👩‍🍳
Keeping it on topic if we ate all that we would need the Samsung Galaxy fit don't know whether the strap would FIT wrist but hey worth it🤓

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 6 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Cheers for your comments @jonsie , @TallTrees , @Anonymous  and @Glory1 ! I've been looking for a fitness tracker actually. I'm not particularly active at the moment and need to start small, so a tracker such as this one would be great for that, as an example. I'd like to see how many steps I've walked in a day, to then be encouraged by those numbers and try increase it, if even just a little bit, each day or week. For me this device would be great for starting and building on some healthier daily routines. slight_smile 

Message 7 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

(Missed this somehow, but catching up now...)
It does look nice @EmilieT, but there are decent lower cost options out there...
I have the Xiami Mi Band 2 although there is now a 3 and 4, both of which have a colour screen.
They all do the normal things - step count, distance walked, sleep tracking, notifications, HR tracking, etc.
The band 2 battery lasts a couple of weeks - I am at 68% and last charged 16 days ago.
The 3 & 4 reportedly have 20 and 15 day use between charges because of the screens (the 4 has a bigger battery than the 3, but it also has a much larger screen).
When I got the 2 it cost me about £24. It is currently £19 on a south american website, while the 3 is £22.
If you are happy to wait longer for delivery, you can get the 3 for £18 on Ali Express and the 4 for £26...

Edited to add: The actual device is a little oval thing in the middle of a strap which you can change yourself meaning the colour and style can be changed as and when you want and depending on your daily fashion needs!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 8