Did you mean: 

Now available: Samsung Galaxy A20e

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone!

Even more good news for Samsung fans today: the Samsung Galaxy A20e is now available on O2! You can get yours here in black, blue or whiteyahoo

Samsung Galaxy A20e in its various colours

Here’s a bit more about why we love the all new Samsung Galaxy A20e!

Make the most of the HD+ display

The A20e is slim and small, but still manages to cram in an impressive 5.8 inch HD+ display. So there’s loads of screen for you to watch movies, play games, browse social media, and much more.

Take perfect pics

Capture amazing photos, even in low light. The Galaxy A20e’s dual camera will capture bright and vivid pics even when it’s dark. So whether it’s a sunny afternoon, or late in the evening, you can take pictures in crystal clear detail. And the Ultra Wide Angle camera lets you capture even more of what you see.

Make it through the day

There’s nothing worse than running out of battery when you’re out and about. Thankfully, the A20e should get you through the day on one single charge. But if you do need a top up, the 15W fast charging will have you back up and running in no time.

Keep your personal things private

The A20e features a fingerprint scanner on the back, meaning you, and only you, can get to all the important things saved on your phone.

Who in the community is excited about this device? Which colour and what features interest you in this one? smiling

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10764 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hi @Marjo 

This looks like a very interesting phone ~ I am going to look it up and see what I think.smiling

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 3 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@TallTrees wrote:

Hi @Marjo 

This looks like a very interesting phone ~ I am going to look it up and see what I think.smiling

Looking forward to your thoughts @TallTrees . slight_smile

Oh yes good one @jonsiethumbsup

Message 4 of 6

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10764 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hi @Marjo 

The Samsung Galaxy A20e

is the e for "event"  Launched just recently at the Samsung Galaxy Event in Milan

and really it is a great phone and looks good on the "catwalk"  slight_smile

As promised I have taken an interest in the Samsung Galaxy A20e and had an un-techy look around.

What a little stunner!

Really lovely looking phone 5.8" 4G LTE Android.

The screen is really lovely up to the standard expected from Samsung

clear and crisp (untechy!)

The RAM is 3GB and 

It has a very nice 32GB great size and you can add 512GB ~ plenty of space there

It retails somewhere around the £169.00 so affordable luxury really ~ I paid just under that 2 years ago for nothing like those facilities.

Edge to Edge screen ~ very cool gives it's status as "Infinity V"

The handset looks very stylish ~ just like the A series phones 

The cameras are perfect for all types of photos 8MP selfie and 13MP/5MP rear 

There is also an audio jack 3.5mm and I like that because sometimes personal audio is necessary

Fingerprint Scanner! fantastic

Now for one of the best items is whopping 3000mAh battery  and a Fast Charger too 

Nano Sim

141g good easy weight 

Wireless networking and ....yes a Micro usb!! (no grumps from me there)

My un-techy thoughts are absolutely brilliant ~ well done again Samsung another little Gem

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 5 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Just caught up with this - awesome cheers for posting such a detailed view on the A20e @TallTrees ! slight_smile You just got a new device recently but let us know if you ever decide to actually get this one, maybe later on... grin Sounds like you'd like it a lot based on your comments!

Message 6 of 6