Did you mean: 

Now available: Nokia 8110

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

In case you haven't spotted it yet, an exciting new device just launched! The Nokia 8110 is now available in Black or Yellow through O2 on Pay As You Go: order yours here!

image007.jpg

Here’s a bit more about why we love the Nokia 8110…...

• The iconic Nokia design is back: the new 8110 will take you right back to the nineties, with its curved design and numeric keyboard. And the sliding cover means you don’t have to worry about pocket-dialling your contacts.

• The Nokia 8110 has been updated to include Whatsapp, Facebook, and Snake! So you can stay entertained on boring journeys and rainy afternoons – and you might even beat your old high score.

• It lasts for days between charges, so it's ideal for taking on holiday. And it means you can play Snake to your heart's content.

• No need to carry around a chunky disposable camera like you did back in the nineties. It's got a 2MP camera built-in, and there's even an LED flash for those night time shots.

• Recycle Your Device – save cash! Recycling an old device through O2 Recycle, you can receive a cash payment when you upgrade: recycle in-store or online at O2 Recycle.

Interested? Let us know what you think in the comments slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 31 of 37

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No one else wanted the job tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 32 of 37

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

Just Ordered my Yellow Banana 8810.  Excited.

O2 say it will be delivered to me Monday, so will wait and see.

will put it to the test 😀👍

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 34 of 37

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's really not that bad tbh.
Camera is decent enough for the odd snap, ring volume is loud, battery doesn't seem to go down much and snake is still infuriating!!
Relearning predictive texting is a challenge though but at least I can't lose it as the yellow glow can be seen from space, I'm sure wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 35 of 37

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

So I got my 8810. All delivered as promised by O2.

first impression.  Wow love it,

I’ve just internet, google maps, ask good,e things, downloaded a gam from its own App Store and its great.

whats app is also coming to the operating system later this year as per google it can do its own software updates.

wifi, gps no issues and calls and sms great,

took ot to work and it was, what you got there.  I’ve not seen this much in excitement from a phone in a long time.

build quality is good, if I had one concern, this would be the slider. Just feels a little flimsy, but for a bargain price of £39 you can not complain.

Camera is pretty good to be honest and for a 2mb point and shoot, photos are good.

would I recommend, oh yes.

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 36 of 37

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Really good to hear you're enjoying it so far @MI5 and @darrengf, looking forward to hearing more about it as you use it and thanks for sharing your initially thoughts already smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 37 of 37