Did you mean: 

Now available: Nokia 8110

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

In case you haven't spotted it yet, an exciting new device just launched! The Nokia 8110 is now available in Black or Yellow through O2 on Pay As You Go: order yours here!

image007.jpg

Here’s a bit more about why we love the Nokia 8110…...

• The iconic Nokia design is back: the new 8110 will take you right back to the nineties, with its curved design and numeric keyboard. And the sliding cover means you don’t have to worry about pocket-dialling your contacts.

• The Nokia 8110 has been updated to include Whatsapp, Facebook, and Snake! So you can stay entertained on boring journeys and rainy afternoons – and you might even beat your old high score.

• It lasts for days between charges, so it's ideal for taking on holiday. And it means you can play Snake to your heart's content.

• No need to carry around a chunky disposable camera like you did back in the nineties. It's got a 2MP camera built-in, and there's even an LED flash for those night time shots.

• Recycle Your Device – save cash! Recycling an old device through O2 Recycle, you can receive a cash payment when you upgrade: recycle in-store or online at O2 Recycle.

Interested? Let us know what you think in the comments slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
No idea about that mate, but I've ordered online for delivery tomorrow.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 37

captainprice
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 165 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
OK cheers will pop into O2 shop at the weekend and have a look, I had a 8146 version as back then it was made for the one2one network
Message 12 of 37

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Well I've received my dispatch email so they obviously have stock slight_smile

@captainprice

Just be aware that if you buy in store, they will require that you buy a £10 top up if going PAYG, which isn't required if ordering online.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 13 of 37

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

So arriving monday then. Maybe. LOL

Will look forward to reading your review next week. 

Message 14 of 37

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@sheepdog wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

So arriving monday then. Maybe. LOL

Will look forward to reading your review next week. 

I think reviews are on the backburner atm expressionless

Message 15 of 37

captainprice
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 165 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
@MI5 thanks for that still the cheapest deal around specially for the black one if they have them in stock in the shop
Message 16 of 37

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@captainprice

@MI5

Let us know how you like your new phone once you get it. A review would be lovely to read in the coming weeks ! I'm very curious to know which score you get to on Snake ... wink

I understand @captainprice is interested in the Black version, which one did you get for your collection @MI5?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 17 of 37

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Yellow slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 18 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Yellow slight_smile

So a banana or yellow submarine in your pocket then? LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 37

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
No, I'm just pleased to see you tongue

Currently using:
Message 20 of 37