Now available: Fitbit Inspire HR

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Fitbit

Hi everyone,

Available on O2 in Black & Lilac, the new Fitbit Inpire HR will help you stay motivated all day with its step counter, heart rate tracker and reminders to move. And get insight into your health, with your Cardio Fitness Score and Sleep Stages in the Fitbit app!

Reach your fitness goals

Whether you’re a fitness fanatic or just starting out, the Fitbit Inspire HR can help you understand your body and reach your fitness goals. It tracks your heart rate, calorie burn and active minutes, to keep you motivated all day. And you’ll find your Cardio Fitness Score in the Fitbit app, so you can see the effect of those small changes you make every day – like cycling to work, or taking the stairs instead of the lift.  

Stay organised

The Fitbit Inspire HR doesn’t just help with your fitness goals. It can help you stay on top of your day too. Check the weather to see if you need to take an umbrella to work. Make sure you don’t miss those important meetings, with calendar reminders. And get call notifications when your phone’s nearby. The Fitbit Inspire HR helps you to stay organised and know what’s going on, without having your phone in your hand all day.

Track your health

Your health isn’t just about your step count and heart rate. That’s why the Fitbit Inspire HR helps you see the bigger picture. Find yourself watching TV or playing games on your phone when you should be getting some shut-eye? The Inspire HR will remind you when it's time for bed, so you can make sure you're getting plenty of rest. And it'll share insight into your sleep quality. If you're a woman wanting to know more about your monthly cycle, just pair your Inspire HR with the Fitbit app.  

Are you looking for a new health tracker? Interested in this new Fitbit? Let us know in the comments! slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Looks nice, and FitBit generally are a reliable brand.
But not for me. I have a activity tracker/smart watch that I am not looking to change at the minute.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Looks nice, and FitBit generally are a reliable brand.
But not for me. I have a activity tracker/smart watch that I am not looking to change at the minute.

Which one do you have @gmarkj ? Are there any specific features you really want your watch/tracker to have? slight_smile

I have to say I'm very tempted with this new Fitbit. The lilac colour is also super pretty! I used the old Alta before just to try it out (borrowed from a friend), and really liked the sleep tracking especially. Lots of insights I didn't previously know about my sleep. I apparently wake up multiple times during the night sometimes, which was a bit of a surprise! It was rather bulky I thought but this new one seems nice and slim. slight_smile

Message 3 of 6

gmarkj
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
I have the Xiami Mi Band 2 @Marjo, which I really like.
It has an LCD display which is not very big but it makes up for it in battery life - mine normally last about 25-30 days on a full charge!
It does all the expected things (step/distance counter, activity reminder, HR measuring, sleep tracking and notifications) so ticks all the boxes.
The app is relatively user friendly and provides everything you would need - history about walking/activity (you can tell it you are exercising in some manner), your sleep and if you wake up - but can be a little temperamental to start with.
My single problem with it is that it isn't sensitive enough while sleep monitoring - there have been nights that I know have woken up and/or got out of bed but it has not registered anything.
The other real positive is the cost - the band itself costs £22-24, and you can change the wrist strap part as you like so it is very customisable.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 4 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
I have the Xiami Mi Band 2 @Marjo, which I really like.
It has an LCD display which is not very big but it makes up for it in battery life - mine normally last about 25-30 days on a full charge!
It does all the expected things (step/distance counter, activity reminder, HR measuring, sleep tracking and notifications) so ticks all the boxes.
The app is relatively user friendly and provides everything you would need - history about walking/activity (you can tell it you are exercising in some manner), your sleep and if you wake up - but can be a little temperamental to start with.
My single problem with it is that it isn't sensitive enough while sleep monitoring - there have been nights that I know have woken up and/or got out of bed but it has not registered anything.
The other real positive is the cost - the band itself costs £22-24, and you can change the wrist strap part as you like so it is very customisable.

I've had a look at a friend's Xiaomi band and I thought it looked pretty good too. I haven't heard of sensitivity issues but (at least in that specific band type) it didn't have the same sleep tracking features as Fitbit does, like sleep stages that I find really useful. slight_smile

Message 5 of 6

gmarkj
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

It does have deep and light sleep, but not sure how that compares to the Fitbit app...

Edited to add screen shot:

Screenshot_20**Personal info**-**Personal info**.png

Message 6 of 6