cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing Phone (1). It's here. Order now on O2.

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're super excited to be able to offer our customers the chance to order the brand new Nothing Phone (1) from only £24.20* a month (£10 upfront, 3GB data).

Available in Black or White, the Phone (1) design brings joy back to smartphones. Nothing OS refines the Android experience. A camera led by advanced features, not marketing jargon. Powerfully fast and reliable. Built with responsibly sourced materials. And you won't get it on any other UK network - O2 is the exclusive network partner for Nothing Phone (1).

Chris_K_0-1657704330823.jpegDesigned for joy

Meet the Glyph Interface. A new way to communicate. Unique light patterns indicate who’s calling. They signal app notifications, charging status and more. Everyday interactions, made joyful. A design that goes beyond the surface. Dual-side Gorilla® Glass gives phone (1) toughness. Advanced vibration motors make touch responses life-like. And the symmetrical bezels and aluminium frame add elegance, lightness and durability.

Chris_K_1-1657704330826.jpegNothing OS and nothing more

All-new Nothing OS delivers only the best of Android. No bloatware, just speed and a smooth experience. Hardware and software speak a single visual language, with bespoke widgets, fonts, sounds and wallpapers. And Nothing OS enables seamless integration with third party products. The best of everything, is Nothing.

Chris_K_2-1657704330827.jpegJust the right number of cameras

Time to unlearn. Better quality isn’t more cameras. This extraordinary dual camera has two advanced 50MP sensors for brilliant realism. It shoots exceptionally stable videos and has studio lighting built in. And Night Mode will take images to the next level, whenever you’re ready to shine.

Chris_K_3-1657704330828.jpegPerformance and power without compromise

A Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ chipset for startling speed and captivating gameplay. A battery that lasts all day. And wireless fast charging so you can top up your Phone (1) or share its power, no drama.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Sensotronic
  • 14 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey Mad   I got mine from o2 on 3mth contract and 1gb data   sort of pay in 3 and its on switch up too

Message 11 of 14

pop
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

how long is the credit check?

I've placed the order like 30 mins ago and the only reason i order with O2 because it shows i can collect it today in my store. I'd just order on Amazon (they have it too) if I know I can't get it today... poor O2 service should just put the credit check info on the website when people check the stock 👎

Message 12 of 14

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10220 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions

@pop 

The credit check is normally completed instantly, if it then refers for further checks, then it can take upto 5 working days, and it will be a hard credit check against you. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 13 of 14

pop
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @madasaf1sh. I have now cancelled the order since both Amazon and Selfridges are now selling the Nothing phone so easier to buy with them.

Message 14 of 14