Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Lumia 930, 630 & 635

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Here it is folks, the brand new Windows Phone powered by WP8.1. Cortana says “Hello” too!

What’s this all about then? The new WP8.1 software is a big step forward and makes Windows Phone even more powerful, with even more customisation, and an even better customer experience. All good! The biggest feature I’m sure many of you are looking forward to is the brand new ‘mobile assistant’. Her name is Cortana – Hello Halo gaming fans! 😉 Think of Cortana as the Siri to Windows Phone… Cortana has some very powerful capabilities that could make it “the” best mobile assistant out there.

Here’s more info on all the new Windows Phone 8.1 Features > http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/features-8-1

Now, say hi to the Nokia Lumia 930

1.png2.png3.png

Still reading? Awesome, sounds like you’re interested… And you should be! It’s coming soon and I have no confirmed release date, but it should make your Summer pretty awesome! Here’s some specs to peak your interest further, with full details here > https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/nokia/lumia-930-black/

Display: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches (~441 ppi pixel density)
Memory: 2GB
CPU: Quad-core 2.2GHz
Storage: 32GB / no expandable storage
Battery: 2420mAh / 15.5hr Talk Time (3G) / 18 Day Standby
Camera: 20mp PureView back / 1.2mp front

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Also on their way to us soon is the Nokia Lumia 630 & 635. Expect the same great new Windows Phone 8.1 Blue features, with different specs depending on your needs & requirements for a new mobile.

The Lumia 630 is out now, get it here > https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/nokia/lumia-630-black/
630f.png635b.png630s.png

The Lumia 635 is out now, get it here > https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/nokia/lumia-635-black/
635f.png635b.png635s.png

Looks pretty similar right? They are 😉 The 630 is the 3G version and the 635 is the 4G version, so you've got a bit of a choice here depending on what you're after. Spec wise, here's what you're looking at (other than the 3G/4G difference):

Display: 480 x 854 pixels, 4.5 inches (~218 ppi pixel density)
Memory: 512MB
CPU: Quad-core 1.2GHz
Storage: 8GB / no expandable storage
Battery: 1830mAh / 13.1hr Talk Time (3G) / 24 Day Standby
Camera: 20mp PureView back / 1.2mp front

Message 2 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very nice.

slight_smile
Message 3 of 52

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
The 930 is tempting me! I also miss Cortana from the Halo series so maybe this can ease the pain wink
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 52

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Chris, will O2 carry the 930 in orange or white? It's only listed with black and green at the moment?
Message 5 of 52

FredBloggs
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 27 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Indeed - the store catalogue shows availability in all 4 colours which is different to the website - so which one is correct?
Message 6 of 52

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@FredBloggs wrote:
Indeed - the store catalogue shows availability in all 4 colours which is different to the website - so which one is correct?

Hi Fred, to confirm, we will have stock of the Green & Black versions. Other colour variants do exist but we're afraid we won't be carrying those other colours - sorry if this causes any frustration.

For those who want to be the first to taste Windows 8.1/Blue, the 630 is now available > https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/nokia/lumia-630-black/

Message 7 of 52

FredBloggs
  • 27 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Chris. Many thanks for the reply. Does that hold true for the stores as well? I got a response from O2's Twitter a/c saying that the web and stores hold different stocks lines. Or is there just an error in the store catalogue which is totally understandable?
Message 8 of 52

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Having checked into this further, it seems that there may have been a slight error on this brochure as I've had it confirmed our colour range will be black & green only. I hope this helps avoid any confusion and thanks for highlighting this store brochure error to us too.

Message 9 of 52

FredBloggs
  • 27 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cheers Chris!  It's great that I finally got an answer from someone who actually cares to look into the question properly.  Unfortunately, the answer isn't the one I was looking for as I was looking for it in orange.  Presumably, I'll need to get the handset from somewhere else 😞

Message 10 of 52