Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 735. This one comes with Cortana!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

You guys have an even tougher choice for your next phone because this new Nokia is something special.

Weighing in at just 133g and 8.9mm thin, this is one of Nokias thinnest and lightest Lumias to date. It even comes with a quad-core processor so it will keep up with whatever tasks you throw at it. Don't forget the new and improved front-facing camera too, perfect for those selfies everyone goes crazy over - and with its 5MP full HD, wide angle lens - video calls & selfies will look better than ever. The screen is also one of the best around with an impressively clear & bright display which works just as well on the bech during a rare Summers day, or even for these cold, dark winter months fast approaching (yep, even when wearing gloves)

We're sure you know her by now, but Cortana will also be making her debut - that's right - your very own personal assistant will help you with almost anything, whether it's helping to organise your calendar, help you get from A to B or just to get an update on the latest news from your friends on social media. All this right out of the box.

Another cool thing is that it comes with wireless charging. Simply place the phone on to the charging station that comes with it, and electromagnets (yay science!) will charge up your battery - no more fiddling around to get the USB connector in correctly... We've all been there!

Fancy a look at the specs? Sure thing:

- 4.7" HD Display

- 1.2GHz Quad-core processor with 1GB RAM

- 8GB internal memory with microSD slot (up to 128GB cards accepted)

- 4G

- 6.7MP, f/1.9, Full HD video (1920x1080 @ 30fps) w/ LED flash & 5MP Full HD front camera

- Latest Windows Phone 8.1 OS

- Colour options: Dark Grey or Green

- Changeable back covers

Register here for updates on availability > https://www.o2.co.uk/getupdates

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

captainprice
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 165 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
Done and dusted def my next phone
Message 2 of 9

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

What about the 830???????

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very nice phone.

So many choices !
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
There sure is still the note 4 for me
Message 6 of 9

captainprice
  • 165 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Chris_K  i see the 735 has been released the date here in the uk is oct 2nd do you know if this will be available on pay and go as i see its only down for pay monthly at the moment

Message 7 of 9

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@captainprice wrote:

@Chris_K  i see the 735 has been released the date here in the uk is oct 2nd do you know if this will be available on pay and go as i see its only down for pay monthly at the moment

I'm afraid I don't have any further details on that but will be sure to keep this thread updated if/when that happens. For those interested in the 735 - and why would you not be? - Eyes peeled here, it's on the way soon! 😉

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/nokia/lumia-735/

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 8 of 9

captainprice
  • 165 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
@Chris_K is there any news on the Nokia 735 coming to pay and go as I see its now on pay monthly only want as to need a upgrade from my 620
Message 9 of 9