cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member of the community team: Marina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there!

I'm Marina and I'm joining the O2 community as a co-cordinator. I'm really excited to join this great community, that keeps growing every day! 

A little bit about me: I’m passionate about digital and technology and the value it can provide to our lives. I want to be part of the digital revolution and that’s why I'm here! I'll do my best to bring in new ideas and to keep evolving the O2 community to become a great place to get help.

Please feel free to drop me a PM or discuss in this thread any suggestions or ideas you have to improve the community.

Looking forward to getting to know you slight_smile

Marina

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Our new Community Co-Ordinator MarinaP joined us this morning with an avatar that looked like a piano keyboard.  I see she has ended the day with an avatar displaying what looks like exploding hearts!  Do you think she loves us already? 

Gerry

(G as in gossip; E as in effervescent; R as in ratty ('cos of the heat); R as in reflective (as in thoughtful); and Y as in just curious)

Message 11 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you guys for welcoming Marina so warmly. I had no doubts 🙂

As you know the community is growing, more and more things are happening in the background and you need more of our time.
Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Welcome Marina
Message 13 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Welcome Marina hopefully you can make this community what it needs to be
Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you guys for your warm welcome! My new avatar expresses my feelings after my first day in the community. I'm not sure how it will evolve after a few months here...

Message 15 of 19

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions
Wishing you a warm welcome Marina.
Good luck with helping Chiara to tame Toby.
Message 16 of 19

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Another warm welcome Marina, hope you can cope with all of us Welcome

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 17 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

A very belated welcome from me as well!

Message 18 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Anonymous

And see you around! slight_smile

Message 19 of 19