Did you mean: 

New changes for the O2 website!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

As most of you are aware we recently had a big update to the home page here on the O2 community. Not wanting to be left out the main O2 website has just had an update! 

The new version brings a different visual style to the O2 website and a new layout that will help users find what they're looking for easier than before. 

We'd love to hear your thoughts on the new look and feel so take a look at the updated site. Do you have a favourite new feature and what do you think about the visual style? and let us know your feedback below. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

mahj
Level 3: Thinker
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I know this is more about the website but I’m finally back here after a long break (holiday, life, etc), and really like the snazzy new community. 😄😀 Just has a general ‘up to date’ feel to it slight_smile
Message 11 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the feedback @mahj  smiling We still have a few kinks to iron out but it's a big step in the right direction. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 13

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Has it been changed back to the old site just didn't notice the change
Message 13 of 13