cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Samsung Galaxy S20 - Pre-order now live!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey everyone,

If you missed the hot news from Samsung last night, here it is... They've announced several new devices, including:

On all pre-orders above, you can get your new Samsung Galaxy S20 device up to 3 days early if you pre-order before 8th March 2020. When you pre-order your Samsung S20 device, you can trade in your old mobile device and get an extra £100 towards your pre-order (excludes S20 4G).

S20 4G and S20 5G

The Samsung Galaxy S20 5G and Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphones feature a Triple Camera which leads with an exceptional 64MP main camera, alongside 12MP wide and 12MP ultrawide capability, including a huge x30 zoom, allowing customers to capture professional-quality wide-angle and close-up shots in an instant. You can switch from snapping stills to filming Hollywood-ready movies with an enormous 8K resolution at 24FPS, while you can capture every fine detail, discover smoother video and explore true emotion thanks to Pro Video Mode and Super Steady 2.0. You can even keep going when the sun goes down with Night Mode.

The new Samsung Galaxy S20 5G available in Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue or Pink, and the Samsung Galaxy S20 available in Cosmic Grey provide excellent performance combined with a fresh design. The latest additions to the Samsung Galaxy S series feature edge-to-edge clarity on a compact and sleek 6.2” Infinity-O Display, with a stunning Exynos 990 processor powering your gaming and a 4000mAh battery keeping you going for longer. The Super-Fast Charging capacity means you spend less time tied to your charger and more time exploring with phone in hand.

S20 Plus 5G and S20 Ultra 5G

Available in Cosmic Grey or Black, the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G features the smartphone camera to end all cameras, with an awe-inspiring 108MP wide camera alongside 40MP front camera and 48MP telephoto camera capturing quality content fit for any world-renowned gallery. No snap will ever be out of reach thanks to a 12MP ultrawide camera and a monumental x100 super-resolution zoom, while catching every moment on an 8K video that can be transformed into 32MP stills in an instant.

Customers can experience every moment in full on an edge-to-edge 6.9” Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED screen, powered by Samsung’s biggest battery yet at 5000mAh to keep your device performing at its best for longer. Plus, mobile gaming has reached a new level thanks to a stunning Exynos 990 processor which allows you to explore new worlds on your commute or race circuits from your sofa.

The Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G, meanwhile, benefits from a stunning 64MP telephoto camera, alongside a 10MP front camera and 12MP wide camera capability, featuring a 30x super-resolution zoom, as well as 8K video, so you can capture memories at any moment. Dive into a 6.7” Infinity-O Display and go from sitting on the sofa to sitting on the movie set for longer thanks to a hefty 4500mAh battery, with Super-Fast Charging meaning you can spend more time out and about doing what you love.

Z Flip

The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip features the world’s first flexible 6.7 inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED display. You can actually fold it in half. The full glass screen covers the whole of the front of the phone, giving you the full picture every time. With no home button – just a tiny camera dot – there’s even more space to play with. And when you’re done, simply fold in half and pop it in your pocket.

With the most innovative device around, everyone’s going to want the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, so make sure you get it first. With sleek, minimal lines and a unique design, it’s made to stand out. In two distinctive colours with a prismatic effect, it’ll get heads turning and tongues wagging. And there’s more to the Galaxy Z Flip than just looks. It’s got smarts too. With an upgraded Snapdragon 855+ chipset, the processor works quickly, efficiently, and gets things done in a flash. Simply unfold and get moving. It also has a powerful fast-charging battery, so you won’t have to put it down for long. And with PowerShare you can help your friends out too.

So what do you guys think? To me, the Samsung S20 Ultra 5G sounds like something special, with the other S20 devices upping the game from the previous generation. No matter which you get, expect blazing performance and amazing photos and videos!

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

BigDaddyUK
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 148 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G pre-ordered!!

Excited !! heart_eyes

| Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 5G 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Soon |
Message 2 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@BigDaddyUK wrote:

Excited !! heart_eyes

Review review review please.... 🙏

Message 3 of 14

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I second that @jonsie! We'd love to hear your thoughts on the S20 @BigDaddyUK yahoo

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 14

BigDaddyUK
  • 148 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I will be glad, while my pre-order In Progress..

Anyway, no earlier than March 10th ..

fingers_crossed pray

| Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 5G 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Soon |
Message 5 of 14

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 6 of 14

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@BigDaddyUK wrote:

Excited !! heart_eyes

Honestly... I'm pretty jealous. The S-range is pushing the boundaries each year and the lines between the top-end model and the Note series is getting blurred more and more.

If I didn't have 19 months worth of device payments left on my Note 10+, I'd be strongly considering upgrading to this. If it gets to Aug/Sep this year and they announce a Note 20 Ultra with similar battery, performance and camera specs, I might need to fork over the cost of upgrading a year early!

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 7 of 14

pp763
Level 3: Thinker
  • 79 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just pre ordered. Now its time to play the stock level lottery as usual. The S20 ultra 512gb has gone from recieve handset by mar 10th to up to 6 weeks to out of stock 😪
Message 8 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@pp763 wrote:
Just pre ordered. Now its time to play the stock level lottery as usual. The S20 ultra 512gb has gone from recieve handset by mar 10th to up to 6 weeks to out of stock 😪

Always the issue with O2 and the fact they don't have a live stock ordering system.

However, with pre-orders it may be that O2 themselves have been informed that they won't get stock for another 6 weeks. @pp763 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 14

pp763
Level 3: Thinker
  • 79 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My concern is. I understand the galaxy buds have to be ordered via the members app on the handset itself. Now if the handset arrives very late 1. It could go past the deadline and 2. Its based on stock availability.
Message 10 of 14