Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Samsung A-Series, coming soon to O2

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Samsung have always had some beautiful head-turning designs but with the announcement of the new a-series devices, this is likely to drop some jaws too.

samsung-a5-gallery-img-1-400-220115.jpg

With a full metal design while staying thin & light, this could well be one of Samsungs best quality devices to date. With a 5 inch HD Super AMOLED display this is perfect for browsing, gaming and watching videos, and is coupled with a high quality 13 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front-facing one for those all-important selfies.

Interested? Of course you are, why did we even ask?! Head on over here for more juicy details and to stay updated.

UPDATE
The A-Series is available now and we have some fantastic launch offers available with them too. For the A5, how does 2GB of 4G data with unlimited calls & SMS for £28/mo with just £39.99 up-front grab you? If you like the sounds of that, head on over here

Or how about the A3 for just £15/mo with a £49.99 up-front? Go grab that one here

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hi all,

Just to let everyone know, the A-Series is available now and we have some fantastic launch offers available with them too. For the A5, how does 2GB of 4G data with unlimited calls & SMS for £28/mo with just £39.99 up-front grab you? If you like the sounds of that, head on over here

Or how about the A3 for just £15/mo with a £49.99 up-front? Go grab that one here

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 11 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Pricing isn't bad but I'm so used to the bigger screens now unfortunately.

Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice phone, size is very good, there is a shortage of high spec small phones, I don't feel like I should have to put up with substandard phones just because I don't want a tablet sized phone stuck to the side of my head
Message 13 of 13